|8|

CARSONS POV

"Ok, so did you all hear?" Kenzie demands, as we finally wrap up taking the pictures.

The girls especially took forever to take their handstand one. They wanted it perfect. First Hayley couldn't hold it long enough. Then Annie wasn't facing the right way. THEN, Brynn complained her foot wasn't pointed. They finally got it perfect, and we could move on to the next picture.

I took some with everyone, including Brynn. There are so many comments on my post saying "#bryson omg we ship" and the like. Musershaderrom even picked up on it. I don't really mind. I'm used to people freaking out and shipping me with people.

"Hear what?" Hayden says, falling into step next to Kenzie. Annie hurries up to stand next to her. Jeez, they're inseparable.

"Ok, you can't tell anyone." Kenzie says, and I shout back at her, "JUST TELL US ALREADY!!"

"K, k, fine. I just signed with Brat. I'm getting my own show."

"WHAT??" Annie, Hayden, and I all shout at the same time.

"Ikr, I'm so excited! We start filming in a week."

"Oh yeah," Brynn says, "I forgot to tell you when you first told me, Brat just emailed my agent. They want me to guest in an episode of some show. Either yours or Chicken Girls or the new one that's coming out soon too. Elliana's gonna be in it with some other people. It's a cheer series, with Sarah Reasons and Sofie Dossi and some other people like that."

"Omg, Sarah! I miss her so much! I haven't talked to her in forever." Kenzie says. "But BRYNNY that's so exciting! I hope you're in my series."

Hayden punched me in the arm, and I almost chopped off his head right then and there.

"I hope you're on Chicken Girls!" Annie says, "That would be so much fun!"

"Carson agrees." Hayden says loudly.

Brynn gives me a funny look, and laughs.

"Bruh." I say to Hayden. "I'm not like Ace irl. You don't need to try to make me turn into him."

"Nah, you seem the same to me..." Hayden says, and trails off when he sees my hard glare.

BRYNNS POV

Everyone is shipping me and Carson now, and Hayden keeps making weird comments about how Carson likes me. I'm flattered tbh, but I don't know if I like him...

"Brynn!" Kenzie shouts, jumping in front of me.

"What??" I shout back.

"Pay attention, please. Do you want to go to Abercrombie and Fitch or Kohl's?"

"Um, is that a question? You know my favorite store is A&F." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, ok. Abercrombie and Fitch, let's go!"

"So, Brynn," Carson starts, "Are you going to take Brat's offer? How long are you in LA for?"

"I don't actually know," I reply dubiously. "I want to stay in LA, but again, I'm doing competitive cheer, and dance takes over a lot of time. I guess I miss LA, and filming..." I trail off. "But I don't really miss the drama. SOOO much of that. I mean, that's why we left Dance Moms.

CARSONS POV

I really hope she stays. No, I don't like her, but there's something about her that makes me feel like I always want to be around her.