|3|

BRYNN'S POV

"Jaycee...wake up." Jaycee fell asleep on my shoulder, and now we're finally in LA. I'm so excited, and my heart starts beating really fast.

"Huh?" Jaycee groans and sits up with effort. "Oh, we're finally here."

"It wasn't even that long of a flight." I joke, and pull my phone out of my pocket to text Kenzie.

Kenzie

I'm hereeeeeee

omg yay

oh and you know the show Chicken Girls

Uhh idk maybe

k remind me to tell you something about that when I see u

Kk

+++++++

"Ok, Jay, you have to take a video of us." I say, thrusting my phone into her hand.

"Oh, yes ma'am." Jaycee says in mock servitude. "Are you excited?"

"Is that even a question?" I burst out, peering around the corner of the street for what must be the billionth time.

"Omg! Look it's - " My heart skips a beat. "- not Kenzie." I sigh. Jaycee and Sadie laughs at me.

Then I hear someone calling my name. I whirl around and see Kenzie down the street.

"BRYNN!!!"

I scream, "KENZIE!!!" with as much volume as I can muster and tear down the street.

She runs into my arms and I hug her as tight as I can.

"KENZIE I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU ITS BEEN TOO LONG AHHH!!!"

She doesn't say anything, so I look at her, and she's crying really hard.

"Brynn, I missed you so much." She sobs.

I laugh and hug her again. "I can't believe I'm seeing you right now."

Kenzie laughs too and says, "Oh my gosh, I look terrible now."

"NO YOU DONT."

"Sorry," Kenzie says, turning to Jaycee and my mom and Sadie, "Nice to see you all again." She hugs them all, noting how tall Sadie got, or how it's cool to see Jaycee again cuz they only see each other when I FaceTime Kenzie or at dance conventions. Then she turns to me again and squeezes me in a tight hug.

"Brynny I missed you so much."

"Me too."

"Alright, let's go get something to eat! I'm sure you all are starving and tired."

CARSON'S POV

I'm really tired, and I'm super duper hungry, so I think I'm going to ask my mom if we can get something to eat.

"Hey, mom..." I start.

"Huh?" Mom turns around barely, on the phone. "Sorry, honey, I'm arranging an interview for you. Are you hungry?"

I nod.

"K, you can go get something or you can call your crew and see if they wanna get something. Sorry." She turns back to her conversation on the phone and I sigh.

My phone buzzes, and I see I got a snap from Kenzie.

I open it, and it's a picture of her and Brynn Rumfallo hugging with the caption, "BRYNZIE LIVES #bkgirlgang". I quickly reply to the snap with a selfie saying she looks like she's having fun. She replies quickly with a chat.

Kenzieboo 😈

Yo you look so depressed or something lmao

I'm so bored 😂😂

Why
Where's your crew

Idk

Im starving too and my mom is too busy to get something
Rip

Hey wanna meet Brynn

Do I? I feel like it would be awkward because I was just stalking her, but why not? I quickly reply.

Sure
Where ya at

The grove

Ooh can I invite Hayden and Annie

Sure

But we were supposed to hang out tomorrow lolol

Whatevs

Kk see you soon

Where am I meeting you tho??

Oh lol
By the panera

Ok I'm gonna text Hayden and Annie

K but I'm also going to Rumers class with Brynn and Jay and Saryna and brynns friend at 6:30

Ok we can be done before then

Kk

I text Annie and Hayden, and they agree to come hangout, albeit an early party to tomorrow.

BRYNNS POV

Kenzie has been on her phone for a while now, so I lean over and peep at her screen.

"Who are you taking to? Ooh, is it Johnny?" I tease.

"NO!" She says quickly, slapping me jokingly. "I'm texting Carson. He's gonna come join us with some friends."

"Who's he?" I ask, taking a sip of water from my glass.

"He's a singer. A good friend of Johnny. Him and some other friends. We were gonna have you meet them tomorrow, but they're bored now, so you can meet him and Hayden and Annie now, and then the rest of the crew tomorrow."

"Kk." I lean back in my seat and pick up my phone. "Wait, Carson who? Carson Looders?"

She laughs. "It's pronounced 'Leeders'."

"Whoops. Wait lemme stalk him." I tap Instagram and look up his profile. "Ooh, he's cute," I joke.

"Really? I could set you two up." Kenzie says, jabbing my arm.

"Nah, I don't have time for a relationship. I'm good." I laugh.

"You sure?"

"Positive."