|7|

KENZIES POV

"Kenzie, let's take a picture of us all doing handstands!" Brynn says. She's holding Hayley on her back, and we're heading over to this cool fountain to take some pictures and then go shopping.

"Ooh, ok. Do you need me to carry Hayley? Is she getting heavy for you?"

"I'm not a baby," interrupts Hayley, rolling her eyes playfully. "If you need me to get off I'll get off."

"No, no, you're fine." Brynn says quickly.

"Are you sure?" Asks Hayley.

"Yeah, I don't mind."

Suddenly, I see Carson coming up behind Hayley and Brynn, and he puts a finger up to his lips to signal me to keep quiet. Then he hurries up, grabs Hayley from behind and snatches her up onto his shoulders.

"Woah!" Hayley shouts, "You scared me so much!"

Brynn jerks around. "Oh my gosh, Carson! Don't do that!"

"The boys just love to be jerks." Annie says, still not forgiving Hayden for his attack.

Brynn laughs, then softens. "No, it's ok. I just got really scared. I thought Hayley fell off or something!"

"Here we are." I interrupt. "We can take pictures here."

"Oh, gosh, why do we need to take pictures? Girls are so weird. Like only special occasions need it." Carson rolls his eyes playfully. "Besides, we already took pictures."

"What?" I say incredulously. "Pictures for the gram, ya know. When did you take pictures?"

"Check insta." Brynn says sneakily.

I give them both odd looks, and pull up Instagram.

[K PLZ DONT HATE ON MY PHOTOSHOPPING SKILLZ I TRIED OK 😂😂]

@brynnrumfallo

Panera's got some interesting customers... @carsonlueders jk :)

Posted 17 minutes ago. 12,934 likes, 2,583 comments.

"What the heck??" I cry.

"What?" Annie says, coming over to look over my shoulder.

"Do you not like it?" Brynn says, innocently feigning offense.

"No! It's adorable!!" I shout. "Omg I ship." I made a pointed glance at both of them, and Carson blushes. He probably thinks I didn't notice, but I did.

CARSONS POV

"Omg I ship." Kenzie says, and raises her eyebrows at me. I blush. I actually did. What the heck.

"Hey, you haven't seen mine yet," I say, and Hayley pulls out her phone to look, too.

@carsonlueders

Who's dis photobomber? 🤔 #newfriends

Posted 17 minutes ago. 86,284 likes, 7,774 comments.

"Woah, did you just friendzone her?" Hayden says, earning a sharp glare from me.

"Of course not!" I protest. "We just met, okay?"

Brynn laughs, and Hayley says, "Hey, notice how he denied very firmly that he friend zoned her."

I just roll my eyes, and they all laugh at me.

"C'mon, move on. Take your pictures already so we can get out of here." I say, trying to change the subject.

"You're the one who brought it up, so don't try to wiggle out of this one." Hayden makes a face at me.

"TAKE YOUR STUPID PICTURES ALREADY!"