|28|

HAYDEN'S POV

"So Annie," I put my cup of water down and turn to look at her. She's so gorgeous. Anyways... "Do you like the Season 3 plot so far?"

She nods. "Yuppp. It's gonna be interesting. But I don't have much of a  part in it."

I smirk at her. "Yeah, that's too bad. I love seeing your beautiful face."

"Ewww." She retorts, slapping me gently.

"Hannie!" Brynn calls from across the table.

[A/N: I changed the plot a little bit (if you're reading this past April 19 2018 keep going because I edited the other parts already)  - Plot: it's the end of the school year, and the students at Attaway are going their separate ways to their vacations. The relationships struggle as the kids meet new girls and guys. Except for the Chicken Girls. They're staying in Attaway, preparing for big dance competitions, but they're not always the happiest...Power Surge drama is surging, again. Meanwhile, Ace finds himself forced to do summer school, or be tutored by a new girl, Carrie, who is odd, but hot. After she shows her affections, he turns her away, only to regret it later. He enlists the help of his trusty friends to get her back.]

BRYNN'S POV

"Hey, y'all!! The party can start now!" Mads jokes as she comes into the school room.

"You mean filming can start." Carson says sarcastically. "You're late."

We laugh. The Brat family is amazing. We're all good friends already. It's the first day filming for Chicken Girls season 3. I'm so excited.

"Ok," one of the producers steps into the room. "Scene 1 actors need to go to hair and makeup."

Basically all of us get up and head to the building where they do hair and makeup.

Diana, my makup artist quickly applies simple eye makup, curls my hair, and then sends me off the wardrobe. They hand me a casual outfit.

A blue bandana to wrap around my neck, red t-shirt, ripped blue jean shorts and checkered vans. I'm supposed to be a nerd, but still cute and friendly.

 I'm supposed to be a nerd, but still cute and friendly

[Rip quality sorry]

Then we go outside to shoot the scene. There are a lot of backups, so kids are swarming all over the school.

I find Carson and he smiles at me as I come up.

"Ready?"

I nod. "Yup. I'm actually not nervous. I'm excited. I have my lines perfectly memorized too."

He laughs. "Well, have fun. I'm supposed to think you're really weird in this first scene."

I wink at him. "Well, that won't be hard to act."

"I don't think that off you! I like you." His go slightly more pink as I give him a smirk. He splutters, "You're a great friend."

"Carson! Brynn! Get over here! We're going to start in 30 seconds."

Carson smiles at me, and we run over.