|49|

A/N: yeet this chapter is about all the drama that's going on rn with Hannie and Kayden except Brynn's in it yay

KENZIE'S POV

"Ok, Brynny, what do you want to do tonight?" Brynn is staying here until after the Brat party tomorrow.

"You know what, I feel like bowling tonight. I don't know why." Brynn scratches her arm and looks up at me.

I pause to think for a second. "That sounds really fun. Lemme ask mom."

We hurry downstairs and ask my mom.

"Sorry, honeys. That sounds like so much fun, but I can't take you right now. Maybe if you ask some of your friends, they could take you."

"Ok, we'll ask." Once Brynn and I get upstairs, we go through the list of people to ask and start texting them.

Tragically, no one's available. We texted Annie, Lauren, Johnny, Ruby, Nadia, Jayden, Saryna, and some others, and they all said no.

"Hey, let's try Carson," Brynn suggests.

I raise my eyebrows at her, and she rolls her eyes. "Just try it."

"Ok..."

Carson

hey wyd tonight

Actually nothing

brynn and I want to go bowling but my mom can't take us 😂😂

Oh let me check with my mom

My mom says she can pick you guys up and take us to Hollywood Bowl!!

cool!!
thanks lol

Yeah I'm excited :)

to see Brynn??

Uhh sure ig

🤔🤔😏

Oh stop
We'll be there in half an hour!

kk see u then
thx again

Np!

CARSON'S POV

I'm actually excited to go bowling with Kenzie and Brynn. Not just about seeing Brynn, but also because I love both of them. They're so easy to talk to and really fun to be around.

My mom said we would leave in 5 minutes, so I quickly wrap up my Fortnite game.

Hayden calls me as I'm finishing.

"Hey, man, what are you doing tonight? Wanna hang?"

I hesitate for a second. "Well, I'm going bowling with Kenzie and Brynn. If you want to come, we can pick you up. But I know Kenzie's your ex, so if you don't want to, that's fine."

"No, we're cool. Can you pick me up? I'll come."

"Sure. I'll tell my mom. We'll be there in about 15 minutes."

"Cool. See you then."

BRYNN'S POV

Carson looks up at me in pride as his bowling ball knocks down all but 1 pin.

"Pretty good, amirite?"

I shake my head teasingly. "Don't get a big head. Besides, you left one pin still standing."

"Gosh darn it. Fineee, I'll try it again." Winking at me, he retrieves his bowling ball from the machine and sends it flying down the alley.

It's a clean shot, but it leaves two standing there. We laugh together and Carson says, "I'll get it one of these tries."