|56|

A/N: ft requested scene at the end by DVLCassyWP_

BRYNN'S POV

Now's the most exciting part of the party. The dancing, duh. The DJ starts playing a song, which I recognize as the Chicken Girls theme song.

The other girls start doing the dance, and I do it with them.

All of a sudden, Carson comes up next to me and taps my arm.

"Your phone is ringing."

"Oh. Thanks, Carson."

I head back to the table, grabbing a chocolate covered strawberry from the dessert table on my way.

It's Jaycee. Ugh, I really don't want to talk to her right now...

Putting my phone in my pocket, I head back to the dance floor and ignore it.

Sadie's there, and she stops me. "Jaycee texted me. She wants to talk to you. I thought you guys weren't friends anymore?"

"Uhh, yeah, me too. Did she say what she wanted to talk to me about?"

Sadie shrugs. "Sorry, I don't know."

Biting my lip in slight confusion, I sigh and turn around. Taking a seat at our table again, I call Jaycee. I can already tell I'm going to regret this...

"Hey, Sadie said you wanted to talk to me?" I say when she picks up.

"Yeah. You're such a bi-"

"Ok, no need to get upset. I'm at a party, so I couldn't pick up." I roll my eyes.

"That's not why you're a bi-"

Quickly, I interrupt her again. "Yeah, yeah, ok, so why am I?"

"WHY DID YOU TELL KELSEY TO SEND NUDES TO MY BOYFRIEND??"

My ears ring with her scream, but I'm really confused at her claim, so I don't say anything.

"Hello?"

"Uhh, what do you mean?" I'm really confused.

"Don't try to hide it. Don't try to play innocent. I know you. And I hate you."

I roll my eyes for the billionth time. "Glad the feeling is mutual. Jayce, I don't know what you're talking about. Kelsey told me about sending nudes, and I told her not to. Did she tell you that I told her to?"

"Uh huh. I don't believe you. Again, Kelsey told me you just wanted to get back at me."

"Well, that's not true. If you don't believe me, fine. I'm at a party, so bye."

I put my phone down to hang up, but even though she's not on speaker phone, I can hear her screaming.

"Ok, what?" I hope she can hear the annoyance in my voice.

"I HATE YOU!! IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

"I didn't do anything, Jaycee. I'm not even really mad at you for shading me. Honestly, I don't care."

It's the truth. I really don't care about people like Jaycee anymore.

"Oh yeah, because you're too cool for your friends, and you're big and famous now."

Sighing in exasperation and facepalming, I cry, "No, Jaycee, that's not what I mean. You're not even my friend anymore. And Kelsey's not my friend either, if she tells lies about me. And when I was on Dance Moms, I was still best friends with you. I'm leaving now, Jaycee. Thanks for ruining my night."