|57|

KENZIE'S POV

This party has been the most fun thing ever. The girls are so fun and the DJ is so amazing. Johnny is also such a dancer, and he cracks me up. Also, all my best friends are here, and so I'm having a blast.

The DJ starts playing Nothing Holding Me Back.

"Oh my gosh, Kenzie!" Annie calls to me.

"Yeah?"

"Remember the routine?"

Saryna and Brynn and Carson come over coincidentally at the same time.

"GUYS! Saryna, Brynn, do you remember the combo we did at that one class?"

"YES!" Saryna, Hayley, Kenzie and Brynn all are up for doing it again, and so we go for it.

This is where it all began, our friendship, the drama, and the fun. I can't believe we did this one dance only a couple months ago.

So much has happened since then, and who would have known that we would be here?

When we finish, some of the people clap for us, and Carson says, "Y'all are good."

Hayden bumps him intentionally. "Haha, you mean Brynn is good."

I notice Carson sneaking Brynn a look and then he laughs.

"She is, though."

All of a sudden, Mads runs up.

"OH MY GOSH!!"

"What? Are there more chocolate covered strawberries here?" Dylan jokes.

"NO! LOOK AT THIS!"

"Look at what?" We all ask, crowding around her.

"I was taking a picture of the dance floor to put on my story, and then I saw this." She pulls up a picture on her phone, and we all gape at it.

" She pulls up a picture on her phone, and we all gape at it

"WHO IS THAT?" Annie almost yells.

Turning around, Mads looks straight at Brynn...and Carson?!

"THEM! BRYSON IS REAL YALL!!"

Brynn's face burns bright red, as does Carson.

"DO YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL US??"

"Uhh..."

Carson awkwardly shifts on his feet, then looking at Brynn, she comes over and kisses him on the cheek. I think I almost fainted.

"Bryson is real." She says, a smile lighting up her face.

We can do nothing but stare at them.

"Wait." Brooke says, her eyes wide. "Are you guys joking?"

"No!" Carson says, and they make out in front of us to prove it.

"Ugh, ok, ok, we get it." I roll my eyes, but my cheeks hurt from smiling. "BUT UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!! And can I just say that I think I'm responsible for this relationship? I made you two meet and I shipped you two from the start."

Hayden huffs. "I did too!!"

We all laugh.

"Who would have known though," adds Annie. "A dancer and a singer. A ship that's totally across the fandoms."

-
-
-
-
A/N: ITS OVER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OMGGG