|10|

HAYLEYS POV

"Ok, guys. We're going to Kenzie, Brynn, Jayden, Saryna..." I pause, and stare at the vlog camera I'm holding. "Uhh, who else is going?"

"Brynn's friend." Annie says. "Guys," she reaches back and snatches the vlog camera out of my hand. Excuse me..."We're not dancing. We're just watching. I refuse to dance with them."

"Why?" Mom protests.

"Cuzzzz.... They're scary. I don't know..." Annie trails off.

I snatch the vlog camera back.

"I wanna try...but I'll just mark it in the back. Anyways, we dropped Carson and Hayden off. I am really excited because I really want to see Kenzie and Brynn dance."

KENZIES POV

"And I think there's parking down the street." I finish.

Mrs. Rumfallo pulls up to The Playground and drops all of us off.

"Sadie, are you taking the class too?" I ask.

"Should I?"

"Yeah! Why not?" I smile reassuringly.

BRYNNS POV

"Brynn?" I hear. I turn around.

"JAYDEN!! SARYNA!!" I've missed you all so much!!!

We hug tightly, then I turn to introduce them to Jaycee.

"You all probably know of Jaycee. Anyways, this is Jayden, and this is Saryna. We danced together at ALDCLA."

They become fast friends, and talk easily. Then I see Annie and Hayley come in.

"Hey, Hayley! Are you going to take the class?"

"Do you think I can?" Hayley looks scared a little bit.

"Of course!" Kenzie says. "You and Annie!"

"All right, let's do this then!"

++++++++

"Thanks was so fun!!" I say, high fiving Kenzie, then giving her a big sweaty hug.

"That was! I'm so glad you could come."

I give Annie, Jaycee, Hayley, Jayden and Saryna high fives.

Annie, Kenzie, Jaycee, Jayden, Hayley, and I all requested to be in a giant group for when they filmed the combo. It was so much fun. They shared the video with us so we could post it on Instagram.

Once we all packed up and headed outside after taking pictures with fans as well, we all decide to post the video.

(The formation was:
Back line: Jaycee, Hayley, Annie
Middle line: Sadie, Brynn, Jayden
Front: Saryna, Kenzie)

@brynnrumfallo
Amazing combo by @rumernoel with my besties @kenzie @jayceewilkins @missjaydenb @dancersarynag @annieleblanc @hayley.leblanc @sadierumfallo

The rest of the girls post similar captions. Then we decide to all go out to a seafood place down the street.

"This day almost makes me want to move back to LA. I miss the dance classes and all of you guys."

"What about me?" Jaycee says.

"I mean..." I trail off. "Of course, even when I was on Dance Moms I could still hang out with you." Jaycee gives me a barely noticeable eyebrow raise. "Or," I add quickly, "you could just move up here with us!

A/N: PLEASE GUYS COMMWNT YOUR THOUGHTS. ANYTHING IS GREAT. Shout out to DVLCassyWP_ for being super active and being pretty lit.