|50|

A/N: wat I'm on chapter 50 what is this

KENZIE'S POV

"Did you guys have fun?" Mom asks as we come into the house.

Brynn and I nod tiredly. "Uh huh. We're dead tired, though."

"Then hurry upstairs and get into bed."

"Right away, ma'am." Giggling, Brynn and I hurry upstairs.

We throw on our pjamas' and curl up in bed.

"Wanna watch Riverdale?" Brynn asks, reaching into her backpacks and pulling out her laptop.

I groan. "I've had wayyyy too much of that this week. You can watch it, though. I'm just tired in general."

"Ok, tell me if I'm bothering you." Plugging in her earbuds, she lies back on the pillow and starts watching.

Meanwhile, I pull out my phone and go through social media. I like a couple of fan posts, some friend posts, and then start viewing some stories.

Annie's story is a picture of her looking sad...or annoyed...I can't tell which.

I reply to her story, starting to feel concerned

annieleblanc

what's wrong bby

seen

annie are you ok??
is it because of Hayden...

No.

what's wrong then? you can tell me anything

Oh maybe it's because one of my best friends decided to hang out with his ex...or maybe because it hurts to be backstabbed??

oh no annie
...who is this about

Come on Kenzie take a wild guess.

Hayden

seen

who was he hanging out with??
oh
ANNIE
OMG ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

Says the backstabber herself

what the heck Annie
that's not what happened
can i explain

Sorry I'm going to bed
Bye

ANNIE
HAYDEN JUST CAME ALONG WITH US
I WOULDNT TRY TO GET IN BETWEEN YOU GUYS

Shut up I'm going to sleep Kenzie

annie!!!

I said shut up or I'm blocking you

I can't believe what I just read. Annie's mad at us because she thinks I was trying to get in between them or that I'm trying to get back with Hayden. That's not what happened, but she won't let me explain. Hopefully, I can talk to her at the party...

HAYDEN'S POV

I had fun bowling with Kenzie, Brynn and Carson, but I'm still sad about the whole thing with Annie. Mr. LeBlanc texted me to tell me that we're going to talk tomorrow at the party. I hope I can make him see how much Annie means to me.

All of a sudden, Kenzie texts me.

Mackenzie

OMG

What

annie got rlly mad at me!!

What why

she thinks we went on a date
or that I was trying to get us back together!!

WHAT??

idk but she refused to talk to me when I tried to explain!

Oh my gosh

like she's rlly mad

What the he** are we supposed to do??

hayden language 🙄

This is annoying me ok

ok ok
it's fine we'll talk to her at the party
i'll try to explain everything

Ok I hope it turns out ok
I can't imagine losing her

i know
we'll figure it out, ok?

Ok
Thanks kenz

KENZIE'S POV

Thinking about it, I know for sure I would definitely never try to get in the way of Hannie. Hayden and Annie care too much for each other. In fact, I don't think I'll ever have a crush on Hayden again.

Who will I have a crush on then?

A/N: I'm so annoyed I wrote out this really cute little bonus chapter and then I lost it because my phone died 😭😭 Also, sorry there has been literally no Bryson these past chapters. I promise there will be Bryson next chapter tho :))