|6|

BRYNNS POV

Carson is so funny. He's really sweet too. I thought he would be stuck up or something because he's a famous singer.

"Ok, where are we going now?" I poke Kenzie's shoulder.

"Uhh, where do you guys wanna go?" She turns to me. "What do you miss most about LA?"

I bite my lip. "Hm...I guess I sort of wanna see ALDLA."

Kenzie laughs. "I'm not going back there again. I made a promise to myself."

"Ugh. Fine, I'll go when I meet up with my other llamas."

"Your what?" Annie asks, giving me a funny look.

I smile. "That's what the other minis call us. I'm meeting up with them later."

Hayley jumps up. "Oh, like Elliana?"

"Yeah!" I nod.

"She's on the Rock Your Hair tour program, so I met her! She's so flexible, it's gross." She laughs.

"Hey, so is Brynn," Carson cuts in. I turn to look at him. "She's flexible too."

"Ooh, ooh, can you do a needle for me?" Hayley bounces up on her toes at me.

"Sure," I say, laughing. I do one for them, and all of them, except for Kenzie, cry out saying its gross. "Kenz," I say, adjusting my shorts. "Can you still do a needle?"

"Wellllllll...." We all laugh. "I mean, I haven't tried one in a while...I think I can thought, but only if I stretch."

"Oh ok. But baaack to the question, where are we going now?"

"I'm hungry." Carson butts in, and we all laugh again.

"Ok," says Kenzie. "Let's get Carson something to eat, and then we'll go to fountain and take pictures or something."

"Sounds like a plan!" Hayden says.

CARSONS POV

"Ok, I'm going inside the Panera to grab a sandwich or something." I say.

"I'll come with!" Hayley chirps, and grabs my hand. I squeeze it tightly. I'm trying to fill in for her older brother, Caleb, who passed away a couple of years ago.

"Brynn!" Hayley says, "Come with us!"

She shrugs. "Ok," she says, "but only if Kenzie comes too." Kenzie links arms with her, and they follow us in. Why did Hayley invite Brynn to come with us? I give Hayley a funny look and she just laughs and hangs onto my arm.

ANNIES POV

We're all waiting outside the Panera so Carson can get something to eat. He hasn't eaten lunch yet. "Mommy, it's 3 o'clock. How did Carson not eat?? I would die."

Mom laughs. "I have no idea."

Where's Hayden? He disappeared...

"Hayden? Mommy, where'd he go?" I turn to mom. She gives me a blank look, and aims the vlog camera at me. Suddenly, I feel hands go around my waist. I scream, and collapse to the ground, and hear Hayden laughing.

"Hayden!!" I yell. Mommy and Hayden laugh at me, and I just glare at him and playfully punch him in the arm. "Stop doing that, I hate it."

"Bro, why did you scream? I could hear you all the way inside." Carson says, coming out of the Panera holding a paper bag.

"Hayden tazed me!" I say indignantly, glaring at Hayden.

Brynn comes out with Hayley piggyback riding on her back, and Kenzie behind her.

"What happened?" Asks Hayley.

Mommy rolls her eyes. "Annie just got tickled. She's sensitive like that."

I shake my finger at Hayden. "Really, stop doing that." He smiles rebelliously at me.

He annoys me so much, and yet somehow, I still really love him...