|5|

CARSONS POV

Mrs. Leblanc picked me up with Hayden, Annie, and Hayley.

"Do NOT make any jokes about me stalking Brynn in front of her or I'll punch you right there." I say menacingly to Hayden.

"Ok, ok, I'll try."

"Not I'll try, say I won't!" I say in mock seriousness.

"K, I won't."

Annie and Hayley laugh at me. I turn around in my seat to face them. "Hey, you two too." I say, jokingly.

"Yes, sir!" Hayley chirps.

Soon we're at the Grove, and are heading towards the Panera.

"Do you see them yet?" I ask them.

"Nope." Hayley says, skipping beside me.

"I loved Brynn when I would watch Dance Moms!" Says Mrs. Leblanc. She's so pretty and her legs are so long."

"Ok, that just sounds odd." I joke.

"Oh look!" cries Annie, and takes off running towards two girls sitting on a bench in front of the Panera. Hayley trails after.

"Kenzieeeee!!" Annie cries, gripping Kenzie in a great big hug. Kenzie hugs her, and then Hayley.

"Hey, guys." I say, tryna play cool.

"Hey Carson! I'm glad you could come!" Kenzie says, giving me a quick hug.

I raise my eyebrows at Brynn. "Hey." I extend my hand to her. "I'm Carson."

"Brynn." She says, returning the handshake with a smile. "Heard you're a singer," she says, "and an actor. Jack of all trades?"

I laugh. "Master of none." I reply quirkily.

"Nahh, I've heard your songs. They're really good. And some of my friends are always talking about "Carson Leeders"." She laughs.

Wow, she actually got my name right. "Gosh, I'm impressed you know how my last name is pronounced. Or did all your friends tell you that?" I say, with a wink.

"No, Kenzie told me right before you got here. She says you get flattered when girls know how to say your last name." She returns the wink.

I just laugh.

HAYLEYS POV

Brynn was talking to Carson, but I NEED to say hi to her! I follow her on Instagram. She's the prettiest girl ever. I peer around Kenzie and Annie and Hayden to look at Brynn. She's deep in conversation with Carson . Woah, her and Carson would be a good match. They're so cute, awww! Carson throws back his head and laughs. K, if a girl can make Carson laugh like that, she's the one. I mean, Brooke can make him laugh like that too...

"Hey Hay!" Carson calls to me, beckoning me over.

I realize I must have been staring at them for a while. Oops.

I come over to Carson's side.

"Do you know Brynn?" He asks. Brynn smiles at me.

"Yes! I follow you on Instagram." I say, smiling shyly.

"Really?" Brynn says, taking her phone out of her back pocket. "Lemme follow you back. What's your username?"

"Hayley.leblanc." I watch her as she types out my name.

"Wait, I am following you! You and your sister and your mom. I love your guys' channel btw. Wait!" Carson laughs at her. "I remember meeting your sister and your parents at Jojo's birthday party a while ago! I don't think I met you though."

"Really?" I reply. "Well, I can't believe I'm seeing you! I love your dancing. I wanna start dance lessons, but mom says we're too busy."

"Really?" Brynn says, slipping her phone back into her pocket. "You should really do it. Hey, Kenzie and I, and some of our other friends are going to a dance class at 6:30! You guys should come and watch."

"Omg yes! I'll ask my mom." I skip away to my mom, who's talking to Kenzie.

"Mommy?" Mom turns to me and faces the camera at me too.

"Yeah?"

"Brynn said we can come and watch Kenzie and her and her friends later at their dance class tonight! Can we pleeeeeeeease go?" I plead, doing puppy dog eyes at her.

"Uhh, sure, what time?"

"6:30."

"That sounds fun!" Mom turns to Kenzie. "Are you sure that's ok?"

"Yeah def!" Kenzie replies.

"Ok, it's a plan!"

"Yay!!! Thank you, mommy!" I screech and jump up and down. I can't wait!