|42|

CARSON'S POV

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

"I'm gonna miss..." Carrie steps closer and looks deep into my eyes. "You."

Her cheeks flash pink for a second, and then she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me.

Her kiss fills me, reaching down to my toes. My arms go around her waist and pull her closer, kissing her back.

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

"Cut!"

Brynn and I pull away quickly. My lips still burn with the feeling of Brynn's lips on mine...

Greg laughs, loudly, and unexpectedly. Awkwardly, Brynn and I exchange a confused glance.

Finally, his laughing stops. "Carson, you're supposed to not like Carrie. Stop looking like you're enjoying the kiss."

It's my turn to blush bright red. "Oh, sorry."

"Is she a good kisser?" Justin teases.

"Uhh... I-"

"-Action!!" Greg interrupts quickly.

BRYNN'S POV

"Action!"

Phew, just got spared a really awkward moment there. Carson is a good kisser, I guess...but why does it matter? It doesn't.

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

"Oh yeah?" Ace leans cockily on the table.

I smirk back. "I'm gonna miss..." I pause, and take a step forward, closing the gap in between the two of us.

"-you." My hands slide up his chest to back of his head, and I pull him closer. Our lips meet and the feeling sweeps me off my feet...

Ace pulls away, suddenly. "S-sorry I have to go. Like now. Sorry, I-I just forgot. Uhh, catch you later..."

He hurries away, leaving me reeling and alone. I guess he doesn't like me. I stare after him in shock for a second, and then bend down to pick up my backpack. Biting my lip, I glance around self consciously before finally leaving the library.

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

"Cut. GUYS, THAT WAS SPECTACULAR."

Greg's smile could light up the world right now. He laughs, and comes in front of the camera to give us both a big hug.

"Now there's a real thumbnail. It'll chalk up some views for sure. Great work, kiddos. Now a couple more, close up."

I groan and Carson laughs at me.

"Hey, you did it. Great job." He gives me a high five, and we return to our places to shoot the scene AGAIN.

ANNIE'S POV

"OMG BRYSON IS COMING." Mads calls, looking through the window of the school room.

"I think we're about to maul Justin to let us see the scene." Hayley says, jumping up onto a chair beside Mads.

Mommy explains the situation to the vlog camera.

"Carson and Brynn just filmed a super exciting scene and the producer wouldn't let the kids watch them film it, so they want to talk to them right now."

I nod vigorously as Brynn and Carson come in.

Mommy continues, "We can't say what the scene is, because that would ruin the suprise, but the kids are super excited."

"HOW WAS IT???" All of us in the room burst out as soon as Bryson comes into the room.

Brynn's cheeks are pink. "Ask Carson."

"Fun." He winks. "Jk, it was fine. That's all you're getting out of me."

Carson puts his arm around Brynn's shoulder and hugs her closer. "She's good."

"What is that supposed to mean??"

A/N: sorrynotsorry for keeping you so long 😈 but it was so funny to see your reactions 😂😂 shout-out to TiffanyrRodriguez for being super active on my story!! ❤️