|46|

BRYNN'S POV

"GOODMORNINGGUYS!!!" I hear faintly, and the bed shakes when someone lands on it.

I grunt, and I hear Kenzie whine beside me.

"Maddieeeee, let us sleeeeep."

"Bro," Maddie takes another bound on the bed. "It's 12:33. Get yo lazy butts out of bed." With that, she pulls the blanket off of us.

"Hey!" I shriek, and jump up. Grabbing a pillow, I launch it into her face.

Kenzie stays lying down, but I hear her giggling.

"Brynn! I just did my makeup!"

"Maddie!" I mimick, "I just was sleeping!'

"Hey!" She bends down to pick the pillow up and attempts to throw it at me. I dodge, and it hits Kenzie square in the head.

"UGH I HATE YOU GUYS." She sits up, rubbing sleep from her eyes, and then without warning, snatches the pillow and whacks Maddie in the stomach.

"Oh well," Maddie smirks. "I got you up. Byeeee!"

Then she runs out of the door as fast as she can.

"Ughhh." Kenzie falls back onto the bed and closes her eyes. "I was having a good dream."

"About what? Jenzie?"

Her eyes pop open and she threatens to throw a pillow at me.

"Ok, ok, sorry." I giggle, and Kenzie glares at me.

My phone buzzes, and I quickly pick it up. It's Johnny. I texted him last night and told him to do something to cheer up Kenzie.

Johnny

what do you want me to do lol

Think of something
You'll figure something out

mhmm

Thanks boi

yea np
anything for my bestie ;)

**gf

oh stop or I won't help you

😂😂
Well thanks anyways

Sure

"Who are you talking to?" Kenzie looks over my shoulder.

"My friend."

"Johnny??" Kenzie asks incredulously.

"Yeah, a friend from home." I smirk.

She eyes me suspiciously. "You're lying. I can tell."

I shake my head innocently. "Me? Lying? Never."

We both laugh, and then Kenzie says, "For real, though, what are you doing talking to Johnny Orlando?"

Winking at her, I reply, "Why, does it make you jealous?"

"Fine, then I'll text Carson." It's Kenzie's turn to grin devilishly.

My eyes go wide for a second, and then I smirk back. "Fine, do that."

"GIRLS, COME DOWN FOR LUNCH!!" Mommy Mel calls up the stairs.

"Coming!" Kenzie calls back.

"Race you down," I say, and push a pillow into her face. Then I rush downstairs, with Kenzie hot on my heels.

I've missed hanging out with Kenzie so much. It's so good to be back.

JOHNNY'S POV

Brynn texted me something about Kenzie being upset...I have no idea what's going on, but Kenzie is my friend, and I don't like to see her upset.

I barge into Lauren's room, and she glares at me.

"John! Can't you knock?"

I smile sheepishly. "Sorryy. Hey, Brynn said Kenzie's sad. What would she like as a gift?"

Lauren laughs at me. "Aww, getting soft, are you?"

Rolling my eyes, I plop down onto Lauren's desk chair. "C'mon, won't you help me?"

"Only if you do one thing." She smirks and takes out her phone.

Dreading what's to come, I reply reluctantly. "What."

An evil grin comes over her face. "Say Jenzie is real."

I laugh loudly. "Haha, no. I'll just ask Nadia. She'll give me more information."

"Noooooo," Lauren whines. "Just say ittt."

"No thanks, honey. Byeee!" I hop up and swing out of the room.

As I get back into my room, I pause to think. What does Kenzie like? My brain hurts too much. She likes everything. So I Google it like the lame kid I am. But hey, anything for Mackensis, right?

 But hey, anything for Mackensis, right?

Well that didn't get anywhere...I don't have money to just throw around. Sighing, I go back to thinking about what Kenzie likes. I know she loves flowers, but those are easy to get.

Then I remember the perfect gift. I remember Kenzie begging her mom to get her one...

I text Kenzie's mom for permission, and she reluctantly agrees. Then I hurry to the store.

I know she'll love it.

A/N: any guesses on what it might be?? And thanks for 3k guys!! ❤️