Forever And Always - Blake

I smiled as my best friend Blake and I raced back to my house from school. He beat me like always, "looks like I beat you again" Blake said as he smirked.

"Yea yea like always, what does the loser have to do?" I replied.

"She has to kiss me on the cheek" Blake said with a bright smile on his face. I walked over to him then gently kissed him on his cheek. "There! Happy now?" I asked.

"Yes I am!! Now let's go play some Xbox bay-bee!!"

"Oh gosh Blake." He pulls me down to the basement and turns on the Xbox, putting in a game. "What game are we playing?" I asked.

"Call of duty: Back Ops."

"Yay one of my favs!"

"The loser has to confess to their crush that they are madly in love with them." He smirks. "Deal, you better get ready babe."

"I think it's gonna be the other way around, sweetheart." He said then winked. Oh god that wink, he really knows how to make a girl fall in love with him easily. Blake has been my best friend since Freshman year. I don't know what I'd do without him, only one problem I have a crush on him well actually it's more then just a crush...I'm madly in love with him.

Blake was my first friend he introduced me to his other two best friends, Reece and George they are just as nice as Blake they made me feel like myself when I was always around them. I consider them as my best friends too, I mean who wouldn't? Right?

We played and he won, I'm just not as good as him sadly. I don't know how to tell him that I'm in love with him...This will most likely ruin our friendship forever I got lost in thought, until he shook me.

"So when are you gonna tell him?"

"Umm...About that..Uh Blake, I um I-I" What is wrong with me? I need to get this out ugh why is this so hard?

"Are you alright?" He said in his cute British accent.

"Yea I just need to um uh tell you something."

"You know you can tell me anything!!"

"Yea I know...Okay..." I take a deep breath in.

"I know this may seem crazy but I am in love with you Blake, I have been since the first day we met. Please don't tell me you don't like me back...Don't let this ruin our friend-"

He puts his hands around my waist and a finger on my lips causing me to look down and blush. "I'm in love with you too, Y/N" He said then removed his finger from my lips then to my chin lifting it up, without me having anytime to say anything, he kisses me ever so lightly. Then he pulls away his cheeks turning red with him grinning from ear to ear.

"Uh uh uh" was all I could get out I was literally lost at words.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I'd love to Blake."

"I love you Y/N forever and always no matter what." He says then kisses my cheek.

"I love you too Blake."

Sorry for any mistakes also sorry if this was short I was kinda in a rush when I wrote this

Sorry for any mistakes also sorry if this was short I was kinda in a rush when I wrote this. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share<3