He Sees You Cry For The First Time - All(Preference)

Reece- He was distraught. Seeing you curled up into a shape resembling a ball with tears streaming down ur face broke him, it absolutely killed him to see you so upset. He sat down next to you and wiped ur tears away with his strangely warm, comforting thumb. He just held you for a while, telling you jokes and short stories until you broke into a happy smile. His hands grabbed ur waist and mercilessly tickled ur sides until you couldn't breath. He made you forget whatever was bothering you.

Blake- Blake had no idea what to do when he saw you on the bed with tears streaming down ur face, he just wrapped you in his arms, letting you sob heavily into his shirt. He stroked ur hair and peppered ur face with little, affectionate kisses to help calm you down. When you had finally calmed down a little, he cuddled you as you told him what exactly was bothering you to the point of crying.

George- His heart broke at the sight of you crying maniacally, and he instantly rushed over to you, pulling you into his chest. He waited until you calmed down enough to speak English properly before asking you what was wrong. You told him everything and he stared into ur eyes intently; listening to every word you said. Afterwards he took you outside for some fresh air and be bought you ice cream. The entire time he was pulling funny faces and telling jokes so that he could see ur beautiful smile after the pain you went through.
———————————————
- This sucks... this is also the last imagine for this book :(
I know I said I was gonna end the book once there was 100 Imagines but I'm deciding to end it early

- Should I make a book 2 or do a different band?

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment <3