What Happens In Summer Camp - Blake

"Okay class, since we've arrived late to Rocky Lakes Summer Camp(made that up)we've got to start cooking as soon as possible." Miss. Kim told us.

"Well let's get a move on people!" Alyssa said.

"Let's get a move on people'- Blah, blah, blah!"

"I absolutely hate Alyssa! She's so mean, I can't believe we're sharing a cabin with her." I said to my best friend Amber. "I agree with you! She's the one that got me suspended from school."

"Girls! Hurry up and help us make dinner before it gets too dark." Miss. Kim called to us.

It only took about fifteen minutes to make dinner, we had hotdogs. Right now we were just sitting about the campfire and enjoying them.

Once we were all finished we threw away our rubbish then sat back around the fire. "Any story suggestions anyone?" Miss. Kim asked us.

"How about a story of the Giant Goblin?" Asked George.

"Once upon a time, there was a group of students and one teacher. They all came to a place called, Rocky Lakes Summer Camp, where a Giant Goblin once lived, he died a long time ago- or so they've said! Myths habe been spreading around like wildfire that Giant Goblin still roams this camping site..." After that I zoned out I was too busy looking at Blake Richardson he is so hot, yes he's my crush.

I'm literally in love with him, I've known him my entire life. We grew up together but now be hardly ever talk to eachother.

I broke out of my stare when Miss. Kim asked 'who's ready for some marshmallows?' I guess I was not paying attention for the rest of the story.

After the marshmallows we all went our different ways to our cabins. I just got done with my shower.

When I was done getting into my pajamas I asked who wanted to play a game, "how about we all play a game?"

"Game? What type of game do you want to play?" Alyssa asked.

"I don't know, you pick."

"No thanks. I'll just sit out for this game." Amber said, yeah I'd say she hates Alyssa way more than I hate her, I can only stand her a little.

"Come on Amber! You've got to play this game with us." Jamie said. "Miss. Kim and all the boys are most likely asleep. We can stay up all night if we want too, they won't find out." She continued.

"I've got the best idea for a game" Alyssa told us.

"We can play spin the bottle with all of us and the boys." Alyssa says again.

"I'm down for that!" I said.

"Actually let's all head to bed now. Tomorrow we'll play this game. Just so the boys can join us." Alyssa tells us.

-

The next day we all woke up, ate then we went down to the lake to do some fishing and to swim.

"So Amber, Alyssa here was telling me about the game that the boys and girls are going to be playing..." Reece told Amber.