"And you're naked, okay" - George

I don't know what this is but read it anyway!!
——————————————————
"And you're naked, okay" George sighed rubbing his tired eyes to comprehend what went on last night.

His own body had on just some boxers and one sock.

My body lay in his bed with a pair of underwear and bra but nothing else except his bed sheet covering my upper half, exposing my long legs. He stood up straighter when he saw me shuffling, reaching for something. I grabbed the pillow and put it under my head, falling back into a light slumber. George walked out of his room into the kitchen, starting a new pot of tea. Nobody seemed to be awake yet, so George quickly made two cups and started another for the other two. He walked back to the room where I now lay awake sitting up.

I saw the tea and reached out for it. He strides over and hands it to me. Taking a sip, I scoot over and pat the spot next to me. He takes a seat, making the mattress bounce a little. I set the tea down on the table and cuddled into his chest.

"Did last night make us more than friends George?" He takes a long sip and sets his down on the floor. He moved a couple hair strands back into place and grabbed my free hand connecting them together. "It's whatever you want us to be, but I don't think I can let you go if you leave" he mumbles.

It's not much to be convinced by his heartwarming words. "Well then consider me yours. Because I don't think I'll be going anywhere." I drink some more tea and lay on my stomach, fiddling with his hands as he still lays against the head board.

"Can I get a kiss?" I crawl up to his lips and place a chaste kiss. I kiss him again and again while he holds his hand on my back. My legs tangled with his. "Hey mate where-" I get pulled away from the sound of Reece barging in.

I hide my body under the covers while George puts his body somewhat over mine. "Mate get out." He smiles and waves to me, giving a small wink at George before walking out and closing the door behind him. We hear Reece yell throughout the house, "BLAKE, GEORGE GOT SOME LAST NIGHT". I roll my eyes and look at George. "Don't listen to them, I've got my girl" he says pulling the sheets over his body and hovering over me.

He starts kissing me, starting with my lips and moving down my jaw to my collar bones and chest, all the way to the brim of my bra. "Get up here let me drink my tea, I don't need world war 2 on my chest" I say. He pokes his head out of the sheet "just for that your getting extra marks". He goes down to my stomach, blowing cool air and tickling my skin.
———————————————————
- If I don't update today sorry, I'm currently sick mostly bc of my allergies. I couldn't sleep at all last night I had a stuffy nose and couldn't really breathe, I tried everything and nothing would work. Now I'm kinda tired and I'm going to try to take a nap then try to update<3

- Sorry for any mistakes, this was just something short and random.

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3