Panic Attack - George

I would be lying if I said I was okay. I had huge papers due for college and I've just been stressing all week. My outfit only consisted of a large shirt and underwear and some socks. I was in the middle of studying when I got a text.

I ignored it and powered through continuing studying when I suddenly got two more texts.

Babe, hey let's do something

Come on you've been studying all week I miss you babe

I'm going to come over so I can kiss you and I'm bringing snacks

I rolled my eyes. I had no time right now to just hang out. I continued studying hoping he would just leave once he stopped by.

My eyes were burning from typing on the screen and my throat burned. I headed to the kitchen to get some water but also brought along a textbook to continue reading. As I was walking I felt slight dizzy in my head but thought to myself it was probably just because I was dehydrated.

I sat the text book on the counter and continued reading. I could just not keep the information in my brain.

It went through one ear and out the other. I tried reading it out loud and looking away trying to memorize it. It just wasn't working. I looked around and saw the textbooks and articles scattered all around me. A failure is the only way I saw myself.

Tears were brimming my eyes. I looked around and saw how much I've read but I couldn't remember any of it. So much was going through my mind and I suddenly felt myself forgetting how to breathe.

Everything was becoming a blur. My heart was beating through my chest like it was trying to get out.

The words of the book kept going through my mind. Tears were streaming down my face and I tried clutching onto the fridge or something but my tears blocked my vision. I had nowhere to go and I felt my body collapsing before I could catch myself. My breaths were short and I could swear I heard a noise.

Something fell on the ground and I could hear footsteps come closer. A pair of arms were wrapped around my shaking body. I felt the soothing voice of George and his breath on my neck. "(Y/N) love it's okay." My head was buried in his chest and the tears stained his shirt.

I mumbled short sentences like, "I'm a failure" and "I'm never good enough" but he always denied it right away. "(Y/N) you should already know your the best girl out there and I love you so much." His back was leaning against the cabinet and my arms were on his chest and I was grasping his shirt for something to hold on to. My legs were extended out behind me and I felt as if I was paralyzed.

He lifted my chin and kissed my lips lightly.

It was like this for ten more minutes and no words have been said. I felt as if I had no more tears left in me. My breathing calmed down and my eyes stayed closed. The warmth sent from George's body made me calm and his hand grazed up and down my back. The scent that lingered off his body made a small smile form onto my lips. It reminds me of times when he gives me his shirt or sweatshirt to wear. Those always brought a smile on my face.

I took a deep breath and lifted my head from George's chest and he looked at me with a gentle smile, never letting go. We both stand up without words and he grabs under my legs motioning for me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he brings me to my bed.

When he's walking away from the kitchen I see his keys and some bags on the floor. His phone is on the floor too. He dropped everything when he saw me on the floor.

Once he was in my room he went to the bathroom and set me on the counter. He took a washcloth and let me wipe my face a little bit and then he took off his shirt and I followed already knowing what he was thinking.

He gave his shirt to me and I put mine in the hamper. He gave me a small kiss on my forehead and nose.

I kissed him on the lips slowly and surely to let him know I was better and when I pulled away I nodded. He picked me up once again and brought me to my room and carefully set me on my bed. I didn't even bother pulling back the covers. He took off his pants and shoes.

I smiled at how goofy he was when he almost fell over from trying to step out of his pants. He looked at me and smiled even more when he saw me smile. He climbed in and sat next to me and sat with his back on the headboard. He grabbed my hand and stroked it with his thumb. It was silent before I spoke up. "Thank you so much." "You don't need to thank me love. I just want you to take a break and forget about everything for the day. You are just so beautiful and I don't want to see you be sad."

I was so happy when he said that and I climbed onto him and straddled his waist and kissed him deeply. I put my hands behind his back and rubbed his back.

My hands found his hair and his hands found my waist. I pulled away and went back next to him and he followed. Our heads were on the pillows and we were looking at each other.

He pulled me on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me. I went into the crook of his neck and kissed his neck and shoulder. "I love you so much baby girl."

Right then and there with the smell of his shirt and his breathing lulling me to sleep. This was the best feeling. All those past memories were now thrown behind me and I was more happy than I've ever been.
——————————————————
- Sorry for any mistakes

- I decided once this book gets to 2k reads, I will do a face reveal and a lot of updates:)

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3