Friendship Or Love? - Reece

(HIS POV)
I'd known her forever. I held her hand when she got scared watching Bhulbhulaiya(it's a triller/mystery), I defended her when she broke someone's window while playing cricket, I even held her hair while she threw up after her having her first Vodka cranberry. My entire childhood was wrapped into this one, shy, witty and beautiful girl. And everyone who mattered, knew how she felt about me, I did too.

But I turned a blind eye towards it, because if I lost her, I'd lose a part of myself.

Eventually, hormones got in the way and I lead her on. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to be her first, I felt like it was my right. I was 16 and entitled. So I did kiss her, I dated her for 2 years, until I told her the truth. I had always been in love with her best friend, someone who was everything she was not, she was bold, lively and she showed us what fun really meant. It's safe to say she was heartbroken. And it was all my fault. I went on to date her best friend anyway.

Our dates were meaningless, our conversations were stilted, she never got my jokes and she wasn't scared in scary movies.

I knew that I had built her up in my head, just because everyone around me seemed to like her, I'd gone in the same direction. But it was too late to go back to the one true love I had let go of. She was with another man and killed me that I wanted to be her first because in all reality, I wanted to be her last and that is something he took away from me.
———————————
- The next few imagines will kinda be short mostly because I have a few ideas in mind like this one and I'm trying to write some so if I don't update I'll at least have some saved and I won't have to worry about coming up with anything till I run out of my saved ones<3

- The movie that I said above in the imagine is actually called Bhool Bhulaiyaa but some people say it as Bhulbhulaiya

- Sorry for any mistakes....

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3