Missing You - Blake

I sigh stepping off the plane, the warm air embracing me. My best friend tuts and nudges me to carry on walking. We eventually make it to the baggage area and quickly spot our brightly coloured suitcases. M/b/f/n seems to be bouncing as we near the terminal, personally I don't want to be here. I hear her squeal and look up, Joe and Reece are standing there with open arms. I grin and go to hug them. When we've exchanged hellos, we follow them into a car. Reece sits in the back seat with me and m/b/f/n sits in front with Joe. I look at m/b/f/n.

"why did you tell them?" I huff.

"sorry, I just thought you needed to stop moping"

"Woah whats going on?" Reece asks confused.

"you weren't supposed to know we were here!" I sigh.

"why?"

"because Blake and I aren't together anymore! I booked this trip months ago to surprise him and we didn't want it to go to waste"

"You're still our friend, even though you're not with Blake" Reece furrows his eyebrows, pulling me into a hug. I breathe in his scent and nuzzle my head into his shoulder more, I feel tears start to soak his jumper and pull away.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologise. He laughs.

"its fine, don't worry about it"

We soon reach the hotel and we get out. We book into our room, while Reece and Joe wait for us. When its all sorted they help us with our bags and finding our room.

"are you sure you dont want Blake to know you're here?" Reece asks while leaning on the door. I shake my head.

"Please dont tell him" I beg. He nods and pecks my cheek before leaving. We start getting ready and I make sure to do my hair and makeup extra nice. Soon enough its time to go to the concert and we exit, luckily the arena was literally over the road from the hotel so we leave just in time for us to get in without a big push. We find our way to standing and get as close to the stage as possible. The tide and Sabrina play their set and its so good. When New Hope Club come on my heart jumps, especially when I see Blake. He looks so handsome. Halfway through ''fixed' he spots me. He carries on playing not breaking eye contact with me and I see Reece put a hand on his shoulder- maybe he's not ok either?

Soon enough they are leaving the stage and The Vamps come on, we dance around to the songs and Brad even sends us a small wave. All the fans around us freak out thinking it was to them and we laugh. When everyone is leaving we wait patiently to not get caught in the crowds. I'm tapped on the shoulder and Joe is there.

"you need to come with me" he yells over the bustling crowd. I frown and jump over the bar so I can hear him better.

"why? I just want to go to bed" I huff crossing my arms he thinks for a moment and then grabs my waist, throwing me over his shoulder. I hear my best friend laugh as she follows us and I groan.

"Joe is this really necessary?" I whine. I can feel the rumble from his chest as he laughs. He walks us backstage and to a room. He opens the door and sets me down on the floor.

"what did you do that for" I grit at him, slapping him on the forearm. He laughs and moves past me to go sit down, when I turn around I freeze. The Vamps, The Tide, Sabrina and New hope club are all there, chilling. My eyes widen and I turn around to leave but my best friend stands in the way stopping me. I squint my eyes at her and she shrugs.

"y/n?" Blake mutters. I turn around to face him and he's a lot closer than before.

"Hi" I say not really knowing what to say.

"what are you doing here?" he asks and I sigh looking down.

"uh, we'll be outside guys" Tristan informs us as everyone stands up to leave. We nod and wait for them all to leave.

"do you want to sit?" he asks scratching the back of his neck.

"uhm no, its ok. And to answer your question I uh. Wow this is awkward. I booked these flights a couple months ago so I could surprise you on tour, then we broke up... But we didn't want to waste them so we flew here, and came to the concert, to see the others." I stutter. He sighs and goes to sit on the arm rest of the couch. He puts his head in his hands.

"I miss you" is all he says with a small sniffle. I rush forward to stand in front of him.

"I miss you too" I whisper and his head whips up to mine. "but we couldn't make it work last time. You're away too much and I'm always studying" I say. He's silent but he bites his lip, reaching out and pulling me in between his legs by my hips. His hands slide down to my jean pockets and my hands instinctively wind in the back of his hair.

"But we know how it went last time so we can fix it this time. Please give me another chance.  I really think I'm in love with you"

"I love you too" I grin. He smiles looking down then back up at me and we lean in for a kiss. His tongue slips in my mouth and I immediately feel butterflies.

"oi oi, what do we have here?" Reece exclaims. We turn our head towards the door and everyone is there, grinning.

"took you long enough" Brad smirks and he and connor lean into each other. "'I miss y/n so much"

"I wish we hadn't of broken things off, I really want her back" Connor jokes.

"And don't forget 'This is Blakes jumper, it still smells like him, is it bad I don't want to give it back, I miss him so much" my best friend teases and Blake squeezes my butt through my pockets. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"we'll make it work I promise" I whisper and he hums pecking my forehead. Everyone sits down again and we all end up staying there a while until we have to leave the arena.
————————————
- I take NO credit for this imagine!!

- Credit goes to seaveyspetbitch on tumblr

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3