"Are you guys a couple?" - George

Sorry for not updating my WiFi has been pretty slow and I'm running out of data....but I'm here now!!

This isn't a Blake imagine, I'm going to try to add George and Reece into this imagines book. So the cover may be changed in a few days, just a heads up!!

————————————————

You are standing with a group of friends, just listening in. You feel hands cover your eyes, and just know that it's George.

"Guess."

"George" you say giggling.

"Yup" he says giving you a hug from behind.

"Are you guys a couple?" Y/F/N asked. You get ready to say no, when you hear a yes behind you. You find yourself freezing for a second. You just stay quiet.

"You guys are adorable together!" Y/F/N says. You find yourself just smiling, wondering why on earth he just did that.

"Thanks" he says with a huge grin on his lips. Everyone separates as they leave, and you and George start walking off together.

"What was that George?" You say trying to hide your smile.

"What was what?" He replies, obviously knowing what you are talking about.

"We're a couple?" You say raising an eyebrow.

"We would be pretty cute together" he chuckles, and wraps his arm around your shoulder holding onto you.

You laugh, "Yeah we would."

"What would you do if we were...?"

"I don't know" you say turning your head to the side, hiding your smile from him. He gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks slowly.

"Yes."
—————————————————
- Sorry it's short and sorry for any mistakes...

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates!!

- Love y'all<3