He Tells Your Little Sister He Likes You - Reece

Quick Note: S/N: Sisters Name
——————————————————
Today you had to babysit your little sister (S/N) because your parents were at work so you had to stay home and watch (S/N) all day. Two of the main reasons you agreed was because your mom gave you twenty dollars for pizza and you got to stay in your comfy clothes all day.

You guys were both playing in the backyard while listening to music when you got a text from your close friend and neighbor Reece.

'Hey do you want to hang out today I'm bored.'

It gave you butterflies that Reece wanted to hang out with you. You've been friends for a few years now but you started having a crush on him recently. You texted back

'I'm babysitting my sister'

It took a few minutes before he responded.

'It's okay we can hangout at the same time. I'll be over in a few minutes:)'

'okay:). Come to the backyard when you get here' you say back.

You continue to scroll through your phone while nodding to the music when all of a sudden you felt something grab each side of your waist. This caused you to scream and collapse onto the grass while you hear Reece and (S/N) laughing behind you. "Not cool" you say with your face all red from what you just did and you were laughing too. "Sorry. It had to be done" Reece says while holding a hand out for you. 

You grab his hand and pull yourself up, a little too hard than you thought.  You ended up running into his chest but he catches you.  "Woah woah are-are you okay.", he says while blushing.  "Yeah I'm okay." "(S/N), this is Reece, and Reece this is my little sister (S/N)" "Hi I'm (S/N), I like princesses and ice cream but my favorite is chocolate with sprinkles. Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" (S/N) asks. You look at each other and blush. "No we are not and don't ask personal questions. Now let's go play a game". You all walk inside and sit in the game room.

"LETS PLAY CANDY LAND" (S/N) screams. Reece then loudly shouts, "YEAH (Y/N) LETS PLAY CANDY LAND"causing (S/N) to giggle.

All of you sit at the table and set it up. Forty five minutes later (S/N) wins and your surprised a little kid can actually beat you at a game. "How the heck did she do that?" You and Reece both ask at the same time as she gets all the way to the end of the game. "(Y/N) I'm hungry" your sister says. "Okay. Let me order the pizza."

A short time later all of you were watching TV and eating. You looked at the time and saw it was time for (S/N) to have a nap. "Okay (S/N) lets go take a nap now." (S/N) yawned and nodded her head and got up. You turn to see Reece standing up too. "You can just wait I'll be back in a few minutes." "No it's okay I'll come with you." "Okay."

You all walk up the stairs and once you get to (S/N)'s room she suddenly can't fall asleep anymore. "Read me a bedtime story." "Ugh okay."

You start reading a story but after a few minutes (S/N) is yelling at you for not doing it right. "You have to be a princess and say it like a princess would" she whines at you and puts her tiara on your head.

"I'm not doing that." You hear Reece laugh behind you and say, "yeah (Y/N) like the princess does."

"Why don't you do it then princess Reece" you put the tiara on his head causing both of you to laugh.

After the laughter dies down you take a deep breath. "Okay I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom."  You stand up and give the book to Reece and go to the bathroom. When you come back before you can walk through the door you can hear (S/N) ask Reece. "Do you like (Y/N)?" "I do like (Y/N), I like her a lot." This suddenly gave me butterflies.

"What do you like about her?" "I like the way she smiles and how she isn't afraid of being herself. I like her hair...and the way she laughs and a lot more." "I think (Y/N) likes you too."  "I don't think (Y/N) would ever like somebody like me." 

Then (S/N) yawns again and snuggles her teddy before she closes her eyes and says, "I think you could be (Y/N)'s prince, and live happily ever after."  "Only in the fairytales (S/N)."

You were smiling more than you ever could and then stopped when you realized you were taking way too long to go to the bathroom.  You made it seem like you were going to enter the room and then walked in and acted like nothing happened but with a smile on your face. "Finally, she's asleep. Let's go" you say to Reece. You both walk back downstairs and once you both get downstairs you walk into the kitchen.

"Hey do you want t-" you cut him off by wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips and at first he's shocked but then he puts his hands at your hips and kisses you back. He lifts you up onto the counter. Your shirt had lifted up and the contact of his hand on your skin made you tingle. He's breathing heavy and his cheeks are flushed. He suddenly smiles at what just happened and he says, "what was that for?" You look down and smile and say, "I heard all the sweet things you said." His face suddenly turns into a smirk as he sees your embarrassed.

He lifts up your chin and stare into his green eyes and he replies, "I meant everything that I said, and would you like to be my princess (Y/N)?" "I'd love to." You both smile and he pecks your lips.  You both go to the living room and cuddle on the couch and eat pizza for the rest of the day.
——————————————————
- Sorry this sucked, I just finished this and I'm really tired. I'll try to edit this once I wake up.

- Sorry for any mistakes.

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3