Restless - Reece

The night was quiet, you were sleeping peacefully when you felt the bed dip slightly as Reece crawled into bed behind you. He settled in and  wrapped his arms around your waist with his hands resting gently against your protruding stomach. You turned your head slightly and gave him a soft, and very sloppy kiss.

"How was the studio?" You ask groggily, still half asleep. He didn't answer for a while, he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, peppering soft kisses onto its surface.

"Uneventful." His muffled voice came, hands softly rubbing your baby bump. The baby then kicked firmly against his hand making you sigh and grown quietly, the baby always seemed to know when their father was around.

"Your child has been unbelievably restless today." You complained, placing your hands on top of Reece's where he was rubbing soothing touches onto where the baby had kicked.

"Why is it whenever you're unhappy with our child it's suddenly only my child?" He asks in a joking manner, making you roll your eyes but you couldn't help the smile that etched itself onto your face.

"Fine, our child has been unbelievably restless today. Better?"

"Better."  Reece relented, snuggling closer to you, wanting to find sleep. The baby however had no interest in sleeping whatsoever, as it continued kicking and moving restlessly inside of you. Making more groans of discomfort leave your lips. Reece responded by shifting his weight again, moving from your spooning position to rest his head against your stomach.

Lifting your shirt over your bump, he started to talk soothingly to your stomach, you couldn't quite hear what he was saying, but you could tell that he was talking in a syrupy baby voice. As he cooed his hands rubbed gentle circles across the expanse of your skin, as his soothing words suddenly became a quiet melody. He was singing to your baby. You let your hand drop to run your fingers through his hair. His actions seemed to be working. After a few minutes your unborn child seemed to settle down again.

As it did, Reece had stopped talking and placed soft kisses to your stomach. He began to talk once again, but this time you could hear what he was saying. "Good night my darling, you better not keep your mother up next time. She loves you very much, and I do to. We can't wait to finally see you, and I bet Blake and George can't wait to spoil you." He ended with a joke, placing a final kiss to your skin, before pulling your shirt down and moving back up to you.

"I can tell that it will like you more once it's out." You joke once he's back up to your spooning position.

"I know, we'll just need to make another one that will like you more."

"Hey" you protested, nudging him with your elbow. "We're going to have to wait a while once this one's out, we'll be to busy with it."

"We'll find a way" he places a kiss onto your shoulder.

"We always do." You smile at his comment, placing your hands over his once again.

"I love you Reece."

"I love you to Y/N."
—————————————
- Sorry for any mistakes

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3