Essay - Reece

Quick Note: Y/B/F: Your best friend
——————————————————
You were spending your lunch break in the schools computer room. You had to finish an essay that was due in for next lesson but it wasn't going that well. You hated the subject and the teacher seemed to hate you.

"What up Y/N?" You looked up from your computer screen and saw Y/B/F standing in front of you.

"Not much. I have to finish this crappy essay." You sighed and looked back down at your screen. You had only written 649 words and you were meant to have at least 1000.

"I'm sure it's not that bad." Y/B/F said, approaching you and looking at what you had written. She narrowed her eyes and smiled.

"I don't even think that's a word," You looked at the word she was pointing at and laughed. Your 1am brain wasn't the greatest at writing essays.

"What are you laughing at?" You heard a voice say from behind you, again you turned around. It was Reece.

"Y/N's essay." Y/B/F said, still laughing.

"I'm sure its not that funny," Reece said, walking over to look as Y/B/F had done. You stopped laughing and tried to close the document. It was one thing letting Y/B/F see you embarrass yourself but it was a complete other with Reece.

"Hey, don't close it, I wanna see."

You slowly went to open it again and you looked at Reece, his eyes were flickering from left to right - reading the words you had written.

"You're in the same class as me aren't you?" He said after he had finished reading it. He recognised you?

"Yeah, I think so," You said, trying not to sound eager.

"I could help you if you'd like?" Your eyes widened as he finished his sentence.

"Okay, thank you."

"I"m gonna go, see you guys later" Y/B/F said. She knew that you really liked Reece and was probably trying to help the situation by leaving you two alone.

Reece spent the next 25 minutes helping you. Even though he was talking about the most boring subject in the world, he made it interesting and you listened to his every word. You managed to get the word count to 1340 and you were pretty proud of it.

"Thank you so much Reece." You said, clicking print and logging off of the computer.

"It's no problem." He smiled.

"And sorry about wasting your lunch time."

"It wasn't wasted Y/N, I actually enjoyed spending time with you." You collected your paper from the printer whilst you tried to hid your grin.The bell went, telling you lunch was over.

"Shall I walk you to your next lesson?" Reece asked.

"Reece, we have next lesson together.." You said.

"I know, but I was trying to impress you."

"It's definitely working." You said quietly. Reece grabbed your hand and squeezed it.

"I'm glad."
——————————————————
- I kinda like this one.

-Sorry for any mistakes...

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3