You're Not Going To Lose Me - Blake

IMAGINE:
You slept with Blake that night. No nurses, no doctors, just the two of you. Your ear against Blake's chest made you smile knowing you could hear every heartbeat he had. Knowing you could lose Blake at any moment now, killed you inside. It's been three days since the accident. Three days, Blake has been suffering. You knew he was tired of fighting for his life.

"Babe." You heard him mumble.

"I'm in pain, I can't function right. I can barely talk or move, what am I supposed to do?" You grabbed onto his hand. "Don't give up Blake. Remember, this is just the beginning. You have to think positive."

"I can't, I'm scared of death. That's the last thing I'm worried about. What I'm scared of is losing you, and I feel I'm getting closer and closer to that happening." You shook your head at him, "you're not going to lose me. I'll always be in there." You pointed to his heart.

"Go get the nurses." You looked at him confused, "Why Blake?" He pointed to the heart monitor. His heartbeats were weakening.

You ran down the hall trying to find his nurses. They were nowhere to be found. "This is not happening." You said as you ran from hallway to hallway. Finally you came across his nurse, "Blake is weak. He needs assistance!"

"I can't do anything about it. Have you tried finding his doctor?"

"Yes, I can't find him."

"Alright I'll see what I can do." Just at that moment, you saw Blake's doctor and the nurses running towards his room. The long beep had returned.

This is NOT mine, I found this on Pinterest it was originally a Harry Styles Imagine

This is NOT mine, I found this on Pinterest it was originally a Harry Styles Imagine. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share<3