School Bully Pt.1 - Blake

I blamed myself for this happening to me, because taking blame for things was usually my job.

These bruises all over my body came from one person...a bully. I must have done something to her to deserve this. I never thought this would happen to me, but here I am, sharing my story with you.

The story of a high school bully.

I was never bullied when I was younger, I was more of the odd ball out. Everyone left me alone for the most part. Too alone.

"Well guys...looks like Y/N is the only one left. That means she's on your team." Said Liam.

"No, it's okay...she can be on your team." Replied Jamie.

"We insist she be on yours."

"The teams are already even. We don't need a third person." Keegan said.

"Oh...it's fine. I'll sit this one out." I told them.

I ate lunch alone. Every. Single. Day. I even sat alone on the school bus. "Hi, honey. How was school?" My mom asked. "It was...good. Yeah, good."

I thought as I got older, I would start believing my own lies, but that didn't happen. Everyday from school my mom would be waiting outside for me and would ask me how school was, sometimes I would lie. Except this time I didn't tell her at all I just simply told her "it was...you know what, mom? I can't do this with you today."

My mom wasn't too happy about that, I sat in my room just thinking 'why is my life like this? Why does everyone hate me? What did I do to deserve this?'

"Alright, let's talk about it." My mom said as she walked into my room. "I wouldn't be a good mom if we didn't talk about it."

"I'm fine. I just need to be alone for a minute." I said with my head in my hands. "Y/N you don't look fine. Did something happen at school?"

"Mom, please."

"Okay, well...you know where to find me."

The truth was...something did happen at school that day. It was the day I met my bully. Here is the story of how it all happened.

There was this guy...Blake. Newly single Blake. He had girls all over him once everyone found out he broke up with his girlfriend. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a slight crush on him. I'd never have a chance. He's Blake and I'm...me.

The closest I've come to being around Blake was our after school tutoring lessons. That was about as good as it gets. But back to the day it all started.

"Blake! I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I said as I walked up to him at his locker.

"Y/N! What's going on?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you need more help studying. We have a huge test coming up in Chemistry."

"We do, don't we? In that case, let's get together after school."

"Cool! Should we meet in the library?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting at our favorite table." He said smiling.

"Oh, Blake can I borrow you for a second?" His friend Nicole asked.

"Can you just tell me now? I'm going to be late for class."

"Would you like to come to my place after school? Hang out, maybe watch a movie?" She asked.

"Ah, I can't, Nicole. I'm studying all evening with Y/N."

"Who's Y/N?"

"She's literally standing five feet away from us."

"Hi?" I said, she then looked at me "...ew." Wow, okay.

"Well, have fun with...that, Blake." She said then walked off. "Not cool, Nicole!" Blake yelled as she walked off. I of course walked away myself in the other direction.

"Uh, Y/N?" Blake said confused as he didn't see me.

'Ew.' It was only one word from one person, but it hurt so bad. Did everyone think that way about me? Was Nicole the only one to say it to my face? I just hated that this was only the beginning.

Should I do a part 2?

Sorry for any mistakes.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share<3