Sad Imagine - I Miss You Daddy

(I've seen a few ppl do imagines like this, and I have nothing else to post. Srry if this sucks....My brain sucks!!)

It's been a year daddy, I really really miss you. But mommy says you're safe now...in a beautiful place called Heaven.

We had your favorite dinner tonight, and I ate it all up. Even though I don't like ham....

Uncle George and uncle Reece miss you too, it's not the same without you.

I learned how to swim this summer uncle Reece helped me, and I can even open my eyes when I'm under water.

Can you see me? I miss you daddy....

--------------------------------------------

It's been five years daddy, I'm in fifth grade now I really like music, mommy, uncle George and uncle Reece say I have an amazing voice...just like you.

Mommy lets me sleep in one of you T-shirts, I think it still smells like you. I don't need to sleep with the light on anymore.

I try not to cry daddy...but it still hurts.

Can you see me?

--------------------------------------------

It's been ten years daddy, I started high school...I made the honor roll. I hope you're proud of me, I'm also on the football(aka soccer)team.

Can you see me, on the field? I started my own YouTube channel...fans really like my singing, some of them say I have a good voice and that I remind them of you.

I know you'll be with me when I walk down the aisle.

I try not to be sad. But it HURTS, I hope you know you're my hero.

I wish you never got in that car.

I love you so much.

Can you see me?

--------------------------------------------

It's been 15 years daddy, I'm finishing college. I decided to start off my singing career, I'm close to 1 million subscribers on my channel.

You've always inspired me.

I don't really see Uncle George and Uncle Reece anymore. A lot has changed since you've been gone.

I met a nice guy, who's really special to me, I think you would really like him. We talk about our life together.

Mom says he's a lot like you.

I think about you everyday, I'm still sad. But you make me strong.

Can you see me?
———————————————————
- I tried...tell me what you guys think?

- Sorry for any mistakes.

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3