In Love With My Ex-Boyfriend Pt.1 - Blake

Y/N: "Hey! What's going on?"

Hannah: "What's going on? A very important meeting is about to go on!"

Y/N: "There's a meeting? I did not get that memo."

Hannah: "Oh don't worry, we're just meeting the firm's newest partner all the way from England. No big deal!"

Y/N: "That's today! Okay, maybe I did get the memo."

Hannah: "You have three minutes. Will you be here?"

Y/N: "Listen, I'll be there in two."

-

Y/N: "I'm here! What did I miss?"

Mrs Roberts: "The meeting is over, Y/N. You've missed everything."

Y/N: "You see, I can explain..."

Mrs. Roberts: "I'll be more than happy to catch you up to speed. Why don't you stay behind with Mr. Richardson and I'll see everyone later."

Hannah: "Good luck, girl."

Y/N: "I guess I'll scoot a bit closer. I apologize for being tardy, Mrs. Roberts. It's been a hectic morning."

Mrs. Roberts: "Y/N, I'd like you to meet our new partner, Blake Richardson."

Mrs. Roberts: "Blake, meet Y/N Y/L/N. You two will be working very closely together."

Y/N: "It's such a pleasure to meet you Blake. I look, forward to working with you."

Blake: "Right. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about you."

Y/N: "Is that so?"

Blake: "Very much so. You're a very accomplished woman. I heard we even went to the same school..."

Y/N: "What a coincidence."

Mrs. Roberts: "Well would you look at that! Already bonding. I have a great feeling about this partnership."

-

Hannah: "Oh, God...please don't tell me. You got fired."

Y/N: "No Hannah. I didn't get fired."

Hannah: "Thank God! Because that little sneaky Sandra on the fifth floor is eyeing your position."

Y/N : "At this point, she can gladly take it."

Hannah: "Okay, what happened in the meeting? Roberts didn't go in on you too bad, did she?"

Y/N: "No, she was too excited to introduce me to our new and super accomplished partner, who just happens to be my ex-boyfriend."

Hannah: "Excuse me? Tall, fine, and rich is your ex?"

Y/N: "Unfortunately."

Hannah: "What do you mean unfortunately? The man is the whole package."

Y/N: "Oh please. I have the whole package at home. My fiancé."

Hannah: "With a loving fiancé at home, you shouldn't have any problems working with Blake, right?"

Y/N: "Right."

-

Blake: "There you are."

Y/N: "Yes, here I am. Now what can I do for you?"

Blake: "Before we get into that; are we really pretending we don't know one another?"

Y/N: "I think it's better that way. I don't want anyone to know I used to date my coworker."

Blake: "People who dated work together all the time. It's more common than you think."

Y/N: "Most people don't date for ten years, never speak, and then pop up in their morning meeting."

Blake: "There are clearly some things you and I need to talk about. Why don't we meet up at the coffee shop down the street after work?"

Y/N: "I have things to do, Blake."

Blake: "Do them and meet me a bit later. How does seven sound?"

Y/N: "I...well, okay."

Blake: "Thank you, I'll see you then."

Do you guys like it if I write some imagines like this? Where they are just talking

Do you guys like it if I write some imagines like this? Where they are just talking. I'll try to make it more clear on who is talking and stuff.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Pt.2 will be up either later today or tomorrow.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.