I'd be coming back for you - Blake(SMUT)

Before you start reading, this involves smut!!

Now you may read....
————————————————
You walked out of the bathroom in a towel, humming a catchy song. The only thing you were wearing was that towel, you had just dried your hair but the towel made you feel a bit naked and cold, but who cares, Blake was going out tonight and well, naked or not naked, you were all alone tonight.

"Hey babe." Blake said, he sat on the bed and looked at you with a little grin on his lips.

"Blake?" You replied, utterly surprised, you clenched onto the towel a little tighter.

"You seem surprised?" Blake stood up and approached you.

"Weren't you out partying?" You asked. "With the guys?" You added.
"Well, I really wanted to be with you." He replied. "I don't see the problem, or did you have different plans for tonight?"

"No of course not, babe, I'm just surprised." You gave him a kiss. "Pleasantly." You added with another kiss.

Blake looked into your eyes. "I don't think I'm convinced yet." He groaned before putting his hands on your waist and slowly taking steps back towards the bed.

"Do I really need to convince you?" You asked as Blake turned you around and gently laid the two of you down on the bed. Blake took his shirt off and kissed you hard.

"No." He began to kiss your neck.

"But I still want you." He removed the towel in one swift motion. He sat up a little and removed his pants.
Blake kissed down your stomach, trailing to your sex. He began to lick your clit, fuck Blake's tongue was magic. You moaned in utter pleasure, Blake smiled and than focused on pleasing you again.

"I love you..." You moaned, digging into the fabric of the bed sheets with your fingers. "Blake...fuck..." You kept moaning out his name as Blake seemed to allow his fingers to assist in pleasing you. His fingers went in and out of you while he kept sucking on your clit. The knot in your stomach tightened more and more and you began to breathe faster and faster.

"Blake, I'm gonna..." You said between moans, your upcoming climax did not allow you to finish your sentence. You screamed and clutched the sheets into your fists while climaxing. Blake licked up your mess and gently stroked your upper thigh when he lined up your faces again.

"Damn, baby girl." He said with a little smile. You smiled back, a broad smile closely followed by a kiss as you brushed your fingers through his messy hair.

"My turn." You replied against his lips. You kissed down Blake's chest and removed his boxers, all you wanted was to please Blake at this moment.

You put your hands on Blake's chest as you started riding him slowly, looking into his eyes in that act.

"Come on, babe." Blake commented, he lifted you up and flipped the two of you around, he laid your legs over his shoulders and thrusted into you. You let out a moan, but that quickly turned into a seri of moans. You knew that Blake was going to make you climax for the second time tonight just by looking at his sweaty body, slightly hovering over yours.

Blake picked up the pace and slammed into you harder, you screamed out his name. You felt yourself get close again. Blake groaned in pleasure he allowed his eyes to look away from yours to look at your body. The body that belonged to him at this, and every moment.
"You're beautiful." Blake said between a lot of heavy breathing.

His thrusts got a little sloppier, he told you how close he was. And you gave him inside on how close you were to climaxing. Blake came a little before you, he filled you up.

Blake gently removed your legs from his shoulders and laid down next to you. He covered you both with the blanket and pulled you into his arms.
"I love you." Blake said with a kiss on the top of your head.

"I love you too." You smiled.
——————————————————
- She's on the pill!!

- I felt uncomfortable writing this lmao.

- Sorry for any mistakes...

-Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3