Short Imagine - Blake

Imagine babysitting your niece with Blake, and noticing the way he acts around children.
———————————————
You were shocked at how easy this was. When your boyfriend Blake offered to help you with babysitting your niece, you initially thought that it was going to be like babysitting two hyper kids, rather than just one. But here you were, sitting on the couch, pretending not to peek as Blake and your niece arranged a 'Scavenger Hunt' for you to follow.

"I know!" Blake said, "we'll save the best prize for last!"

"What will it be?" Your niece asked, forgetting that it was supposed to be a secret. Her little voice was so full of excitement, you smiled.

"A great big mud pie in the backyard! And she'll have to eat every bite!" Blake said, making you stick your tongue out at him.

"Ew! No mud! That's too silly." Your niece scolded. "What about a barbie?"

"A barbie? That just might be the best idea that you've ever had!" Blake said, jumping onto his feet. "You go pick out the best one that you can find, and then we'll hide it together, okay?"

After your niece went scampering to her toy room, Blake pressed a kiss onto your cheek. "You're really good with her." You commented, leaning into the kiss.

"Want to try making one? It might take her a couple of minutes to find the very best." Blake raised an eyebrow. You laughed and nudged him, though it was a thought for later on....(not happening)
——————————————
- I don't know what this was...

- I won't be posting anything on Saturday

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3