Lost In Love - Blake

I'm in love...with three guys...I know it's that bad.

I fell in love with one two years ago his name is Keegan Lewis, I love him because he listens, his voice is so soothing and peaceful, his touch is warm and I could message him at anytime and he would always be there, but I realized he wasn't really listening and he was only there when I needed him because he got something in return. He loves me for my body I love him for who I thought he was. We never dated yet he always told me I was his. He's a close friend now. We hardly talk sometimes though.

Then I fell in love with another one about a year later his name was Isaiah Stanford. He treated me right, he listened, we would sneak out at three in the morning to go to the park, he knew how much I loved to act like a little kid. Swinging was my favorite thing to do at the park, it made me feel like I was flying. We dated for one year and four months. But then he started to change, we started to argue, he started cheating, I felt trapped. I couldn't go to friends houses couldn't go to the lake to hang out with them. He started to leave bruises and I broke, I left him. I couldn't take it. He's a guy I go to for help, but still loves me dearly. Even though he treated me wrong.

Lastly I fell for a friend, his name was Blake Richardson. It happened so unexpectedly, I never thought I would fall for him but I did. He wanted to take it slow due to the fact he was just like me tired of getting left in the dirt or being trapped. We have only been talking for two weeks now but, I'm already getting mixed emotions he never comes to see me, hardly messages me but when he does it is the only time I'm happy. I'm very understanding and have a lot of trust in him. He's always busy, and isn't the messaging type. We aren't dating and I don't know if we will I hope we do I really do. But I will be okay if we don't.

I'm just a simple girl not knowing what to do with love anymore and I am far too broken to care.

Just a little something I came up with I kinda like it

Just a little something I came up with I kinda like it. I wouldn't usually write something like this but I just felt the need to because just maybe there are girls out there not knowing what to do or if it's wrong to love more than one guy but in my opinion it's not wrong to love more than one guy. It's wrong to be with them at the same time.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share<3