Interviewer Mentions You In An Interview After You've Broken Up - All

Reece: You were sitting at home tuning through the channels on your TV, looking for anything good to watch. Suddenly you come across an interview with New Hope Club. You scan the screen, and then you see him...Reece. You never really got over this break-up, you didn't even want to break up...neither did Reece. Management made you do it. You haven't been able to see him or talk to him since, and you missed him big time. But it appeared he had moved on and found someone else already...someone management approved of. You increased the volume on your TV and listened. "So Reece...you recently broke up with your girlfriend of 8 months. How long ago was the break-up?" Reece's eyes looked like glass, which meant he was on the verge of crying. He took a deep breath, "Umm...about a week and a half ago." He never even made eye contact with the interviewer. "And now you have a new girlfriend?" You suddenly noticed a slight twang in his eye...he was mad. "I don't care who sees this ok?" He turned in towards the camera, "It was not my choice to break up with Y/N. She was the love of my life, and I need to have her around. Management made us break up, this new girl is not my girlfriend... Y/N baby if you are watching this I miss you so much, please call me later.... I love you." You were tearing up and you spoke to yourself "I will Reece, I love you too."

Blake: You and Blake were sassy, yes but also very stubborn. You had been dating for almost two years, when finally you couldn't take his stubborn attitude anymore. Anything you had to say, he always said something back and quite frankly you were tired of it. You called it quits, and Blake could not believe it. For about a week, he had tried calling you trying to fix it but you refused to answer. One day you were in your car listening to the radio and the announcer said that New Hope Club would be on the show in a matter of minutes. You really didn't want too, but you decided to listen to it anyway. The first question asked, was exactly what you had expected. "So Blake, I heard you just went through a break up." When you heard Blake's voice you immediately knew something was wrong. He did not sound like himself at all. "Yeah...it's been very hard. I have been having a very difficult time." You started crying at the steering wheel knowing that you had probably done this to him. You pulled over and continued to listen, "It was the best relationship I have ever been in, and I would like to apologize to her..." You smacked your head on the steering wheel. Hearing his voice again made you realize how much you missed him. You sent him a text, "I'm sorry Blake..."

George: When you and George called off your relationship, it was a mutual choice. But lately you had been regretting that decision. You didn't want to tell George though in fear that maybe he would think you are desperate or something. Especially because George seemed to be doing ok without you, but you were a mess without him. But one day you got a bizarre text from Reece. It read, 'turn on channel 8 now!' You didn't ask questions, but you turned on the TV and went to that channel. It was an interview with George...he was talking about your break-up, "Yeah it was mutual..." He sighed, "But I still wish I could go back in time before I made that decision. Because now I realize what a dumb mistake I made, and hopefully she feels the same way." Your mouth was hung open as the interview progressed, "So..." The interviewer asked, "You'd get back together with Y/N?" He didn't even miss a beat, "In a heart-beat." You smiled and decided to send George a text. 'I saw the interview...I feel the same:)' About an hour later he responded, 'Will you go out with me, again:D' You giggled. 'In a heartbeat<3'
—————————————————
- I got this from tumblr, changed it up a bit:)

- Sorry for any mistakes!!

- I'm in the mood to update today lol:D

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3