Falling For You - Blake

Hey guys I have another book up it's called 'Stay With Me' it's a Luke Hemmings story, I hope you all will enjoy it as much as you all enjoy this book<3

—————————————————

I was on my period and there was nothing that made me feel better more than Blake. I was thankful shark week was almost over for me but today however cramps came to me.

This morning Blake texted me asking if I wanted to head to the amusement park with a few of my friends and him. The amusement park was a few hours away where it was warm enough. I declined and awkwardly explained my lower region pain. No replies came to me from him so I remain still in my bed trying to bare the pain.

A knock on my door brought me to my feet in my cold house for the first time that morning. Blake stood at my door with that shy smile.

After much time I finally just brought him into my house into my room. He told me he wasn't cold but his blue lips told me otherwise. He peels off his shoes before climbing into my already warm bed. I plant my lips on his feeling the warm and cold contrast. I pull away for breath.

A meow from my cat causes us both to look over at my cat staring at me. I whisper "He's jealous." Blake grins and pulls the blanket over our heads and kisses me again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask excitedly, pulling the blanket away and looking at his lips now a rosy pink. "You don't want me here? I thought you would miss your handsome boyfriend" he says chuckling. "Of course I miss my handsome boyfriend, but I thought you went to the amusement park"." He shook his head "couldn't leave my girl in pain alone, which reminds me I brought some movies and other goodies in the car." "Well don't just sit here. Go and get them" I say sitting up so he could go and get them.

He laughs and stands up before heading out the door to retrieve the stuff. I lay back waiting for him to comeback and when I hear the door open and close I see Blake standing there with a thermal, bag of candy, and two movies. "Okay pretty girl, what will it be? Goonies or Pretty Woman." (I'm sorry if you don't know any of these movies but I didn't want it to be the notebook or walk to remember because let's be honest that's not what happens) "Hmm Goonies, then we can watch pretty woman after" I say turning on my TV so he can put the disk in. The credits start and with the bag in one hand he jumps and leaps right on to my legs.

I laugh and smack his butt as he crawls next to me, giving me a kiss on the lips. "What's in the bag?" He doesn't answer my question, instead he dumps the candy between us and I look at all my favorite things. I grab the thermal and open it. I don't recognize what's in it until I take a sip. Hot cocoa. "You're the best" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Settling into my bed, I push play on the movie. A little while into the movie. I get a text from my group of friends. I slide it open. A picture shows of the amusement park. Except one thing I notice. The amusement park is closed. (Y/F) is in the picture and she's frowning next to the sign. I laugh out loud before Blake looks over at the screen and starts laughing too. I click the picture button and lift my arm so both me and Blake are in the picture.

"Love what are you doing?" He asks burying his face into my neck. "Come on let's show them that staying home wasn't so bad after all" I say clicking it to the front camera. He pulls my sheet over his face causing it to go over mine too. It barely peeks under my eyes so I click the camera before sending it to (Y/F).

I turned onto my back and felt the thermal dig into my back. I grabbed it before sitting up and taking a sip of the warm liquid. I sigh in satisfaction and take another sip. "Your mom made this didn't she" I say. He nods and sits up to take a sip. "Yeah. When she heard I was going to your house she took ten minutes to make this. You know she loves you." "You're right. And I love your mom more than you" he gives a look of hurt and puts a hand to his chest. "Love. That hurt. And there's no way you would know my mom without me first," he says laying back onto my pillow. I look at him and climb onto his waist. "Okay fine, I love you more than your mom" I say. He rests his arms behind his head and smirks. I smirk too about what I'm about to say next. "But I definitely love your sister more." His smile turns frown and he grabs the pillow behind his head and throws it at my face. I yelp in shock and yelp again when I peel off the pillow and feel Blake's arms circle me bringing me down into his warm embrace. "Forgive me?" I sigh and roll my eyes. "Yeah I guess."

"Hey?" He says turning my attention to him. He cups my face. "You know I love you right?" He asks with all seriousness. I give a small smile and nod. "I love you more."
——————————————————
- Sorry for any mistakes

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3