Breakup - Short Imagine - Blake

I don't think he's coming. He said he would be here. I should have known better.

'I don't want this anymore...I'm sorry.' His words kept repeating in my head. He broke up with me for what reason I don't know. All I ever did was give him my heart and what does he do, he breaks it.

All I ever did since that night was cry, I was so in love with him. He was all I had my parents want nothing to do with me, my friends all left me. I have nobody.

All I could think about was all our memories. From the time we met and up until that night he broke my heart. I should have known he was no good for me.

Now he's leaving for good.

I went back to thinking about this one night, when it was raining. There were puddles everywhere, I loved to jump in them it would remind me of when I was little.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked after I had fallen in the puddle.

"Yeah, I'm great. I used to do this when I was little." I said giggling.

He then chased after me. I ran inside the house next thing I know he slips and falls in the puddle that was near the porch.

"Omg are you okay?" I laugh.

"Haha, very funny. Now come help me will ya?"

I walk off the porch and then walk towards him, I try to help him up but instead I end up falling down too.

He laughs while I smack his arm "it's not funny" I tell him.

"It kinda is." He continues to laugh.

A few seconds later he stops then looks into my eyes, he slowly starts to lean in and I do the same. Our lips soon connect he kissed me slowly but passionately.

I miss him so much, but I have to learn to let go and move on. That's just how life works.

- I kinda like this one. I did Pt.2 of In Love With My Ex-Boyfriend it's right under Pt.1 and before my A/N.

- Sorry for any mistakes.

- Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share<3