School Bully Pt.2 - Blake

"Please hurry up. I can not take it in here." Nicole said to her friend.

"Relax, I'm almost done!"

"Oh my god, is that Blake's weird little friend?" Nicole asked. "She voluntarily comes to the library?!"

"It looks like she's eating lunch in here...by herself. Okay that's kind of sad. Do you think we should talk to her? Stephanie asked.

"No thanks. There must be something wrong with her if she's alone." Nicole told her. "Shhh! She might hear you!" Stephanie whispered-yelled.

"Good...ONLY LOSERS EAT IN THE LIBRARY BY THEMSELVES. CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING SUCH A LOSER THAT NO ONE CAN STAND TO BE AROUND YOU?"

Later that day when I was home, I barely ate any of my food my parents knew for a fact something was up. "I've known you for 17 years and I know when you're not okay, Y/N" my dad said from the other said of my bedroom door. "You have to talk to me, sweetheart." He continued.

"I promise I'm fine, dad. Just an annoying day at school." I told him trying so hard not to break down.

The next day at school, Blake and I were studying in the library. "Blake, can I tell you something?" I asked setting down my pencil "what's going on?"

"Yesterday, your friend Nicole..."

"Nicole? What did she do?"

"She was being so awful, saying I was a loser and had no friends because I eat lunch alone in the library, and she's just...so mean, for no reason."

"You're alone at lunch? Why, Y/N? You can hang out with me. And I'll introduce you to my friends."

"Don't take pity on me. I only wanted to tell you what kind of person Nicole is."

"You're hanging with me tomorrow, and I'm going to Nicole right now." He said getting up.

A few minutes later he came back "everything is taken care of now."

I felt more confident going into school the next day, knowing that someone had my back. Nicole didn't bother me a single time. In fact, it seemed as if she was avoiding me all day. Was this officially the end?

Here I am now, it's the end of school and I'm waiting for the bus so I can go home and hopefully be alone. I had lunch with Blake and his friends today they are all so nice and kind to me. Was it really all that easy? I've lost my bully and gained friends just like that?

This was incredible. I felt incredible. Nothing could possibly bring me down. "Oh crap. I forgot my History book. I need it so I can study for that test tomorrow."

I ran inside to my locker and put in my combination.

"Nicole, please don't do it. It's really not worth it." Stephanie said. Just then Nicole comes up to me.

"Hey!" She says sounding angry. "I don't know what the hell you told Blake but half of the school won't even speak to me because of you!" She continued.

"All I did was tell him the truth about you bullying me."

"BULLIED you?! I never bullied you! That's what insecure, sensitive girls like you say when someone doesn't play along to your poor victim role."

"You sound insane. It's not my fault no one likes you anymore. Now please, leave me alone." I could see the anger building inside of her, and I shouldn't have been surprised to what was coming next. But I was.

I swear, it all happened so fast, I barely remember much of it. Only bits and pieces. One minute, I'm arguing with her, the next someone is trying to pull her off me. I'm not even sure what happened in between. But judging by my face, it was...bad.

"Are you okay? Come on, let me help you."

I got my ass kicked. Real good. For reasons I could not understand.

"Blake?"

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. Let's get you home." As soon as I got home, my mom was on the porch waiting.

"Y/N?" My mom asked sounding shocked, I mean I can't blame her for sounding that way. My face was practically bruised and bloody, I had bruises all over my body.

And that brings us back here. I don't know what could cause someone to have so much hate towards someone to physically harm them like this. Was it really because Blake paid more attention to me? Or was Nicole just evil?

It was a bit difficult going back to school a few days after the incident, not knowing what I was going to face.

But apparently everyone heard what happened, and all took my side. Which means a certain someone was left with no friends and spent her time in the library, in my very spot.

"Y/N, come on!" Stephanie and Lydia said at the same time causing them to laugh.

"We're meeting the rest of the group in the gym!" Lydia told me.

I want to say I feel sorry for Nicole and everyone deserves another chance, but karma's a...well, you know the rest.

In the end Blake and I got to know eachother better and funny thing, he started to have feelings for me too.

I decided to do a Pt.2 and I actually like this, ik it was not so much about Blake but this just shows nobody deserves to be bullied it's not right because in the end the bully is most likely hated and has no friends his/her self.

Hope you guys liked this imagine, sorry for any mistakes.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share<3