You hate each other but then fall in love - Blake

You were seated across from the boy, your arms crossed over your chest and your lips pursed as you continued to stare at him, trying to intimidate him. Key-point: trying. With your messy hair and comfy sweater, you probably couldn't look any more adorable than you did now - at least, that's what Blake thought.

Before you could murder him with your cold stare, Reece caught your attention by loudly clearing his throat, which earned him a harsh glare and a "shh" from the old librarian.

"I can't believe this is how my two best friends met each other" he mumbled, shaking his head as the scenes from earlier came back to mind. Reece just wanted to study for his upcoming exams but when he walked into the campus library an hour ago, he was met with the loud voices of his two friends. It looked quite funny, actually, how you were jumping up and down like a kangooroo while Blake was doing his best to keep Plato's The Republic out of your reach; it was like a modern dance performed by two angry idiots.

"I can't believe he's your other best friend" you muttered under your breath, "He's a book thief!"

"First of all: I've been his best friend long before he met you, which means that I'm the ultimate best friend and you are, like his side best friend."

"Are you calling me a side h-"

"Enough! If you both need to read it, then why don't you just read it together? I'm sure Blake needs some help reading, he isn't the brightest sta- ow, that was uncalled for!"

And that's how you found yourself in a messy frat dorm, your face nuzzled in the neck of the boy you wanted to strangle only one week ago. His left hand was drawing small circles on your back while he was holding the book in his other, his soothing voice reading chapter seven aloud and even though you were trying your hardest to stay focused, you couldn't help your eyelids fluttering closed every now and then. Blake seemed to notice this: his voice became softer and suddenly Plato's words turned into a lullaby.

Maybe Reece's idea wasn't so bad after all.

———————————
- Sorry for any mistakes

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3