Cute Butt - Blake

Imagine Blake and you are deciding to take a swim because of the summer heat and you guys all head out to the pool. Blake being the flirt even though you're already dating he is offer to put sunblock on you.

While laying on the chair, your either laughing or blushing while Blake's fingers lay on your sides or closely to the edge of your swimsuit bottoms.

You stand up and look at him with a smirk that he returns when he knows your used to his tricks. You both jump in the pool hand in hand and swim back up to the surface and cooling down to the refreshing water.

After getting bored you decide to race from one side of the pool to the other. As soon as you both countdown Blake is already a few feet in front of you so you grab his swimsuit bottoms yanking them down to show half of his butt. He stops in shock and sees you pulling ahead so rather than continuing the race he grabs the string of your bikini string and watches the string unwind from it's knot.

You stand up from the pool, covering your chest looking at Blake laugh at you. He turns you around to retie your bikini and you both decided the race is a tie. You both get out of the pool and grab your towels. Laying in the sun trying to dry off you lay on his chest while Blake's hands lay on the small of your back and occasionally resting on your butt.

"I would have won that race anyway Blake." You say fiddling with the still wet ends of your hair. "Oh please I had that in the bag until you tried to go skinny dipping." He says. You shrug your shoulders. "You have a cute butt anyway." He says pinching your butt making you let out a squeal in shock.

You playfully slap his shoulder feeling his chest rumble in laughter until you roll off him to the towel next to him but then allowing him to hover over you and give you a big passionate kiss.
———————————————————
- Sorry this is late!!

- Sorry for any mistakes

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3