Chapter 1- Revive Me!

-Megan-

“Ian? Well I guess Ian’s dead, so that’s the end of this week’s episode. See you next Tuesday!” Anthony said to the camera. I smiled, watching my “dead” boyfriend lay on top of fan’s letters.

“Can I come in?” I asked quietly.

“Yeah, come revive me!” Ian yelled. I tip-toed through the mess of opened letters and packages, and I kneeled next to Ian. I kissed his cheek.

“Are you alive?” I asked.

“Nope,” he said, still laying on dozens of letters. I turned him over and gave him a peck on the lips. “Good enough,” he said, his bright blue eyes smiling as he pulled himself up. I helped him and Anthony open the rest of their mail. Between the marriage proposals and disgusting food, I couldn’t help but laugh. After opening the last letter (a Valentine to Anthony), we cleaned up and went out to lunch. We went to a McDonald’s that was nearby, so we decided to walk there (I know unbelievable!). Ian took my hand, and we started off to lunch, Anthony trudging behind. I felt bad for the poor guy. He hadn’t been with anyone since the break-up with Mandy, two years ago. That’s a long time. It’s sad.

                -Anthony-

I’ll admit I’m jealous of Ian and Megan’s relationship. They have it so good. I mean, Mandy and I were great together, but we had to end it. She was moving to Florida. And that’s so far away. It just wouldn’t have worked out. But seeing Ian and Megan walking in front of me, holding hands, it just made me feel even worse. I had a twist in my stomach. Pictures of Mandy and me reeled through my mind.

“Hey, slowpoke! Are you like, going back home?” yelled Megan. My mind cleared and I looked up. Ian and Megan were far ahead of me. I must have slowed my pace when I was thinking to myself. “Helloooo?” Megan yelled again, waving. She looked at Ian with a frown.

“Uh, yeah, I’m coming,” I called. I jogged up to Ian and Megan.

“We thought you were leaving us, buddy!” Ian said, clapping me on the shoulder. I laughed nervously.

“No way!” I pushed him slightly.

“Okay, let’s go then. I’m hungry!” Ian said, smiling. I forced a smile back and followed the couple once more the rest of the way for lunch.

                -Ian-

I could tell there was something wrong with Anthony when we were walking to lunch. He was lagging behind practically the whole time. He’s been thinking about Mandy again. I know he has been; I know him too well. He and Mandy were great together. What you would call a “perfect couple.” But then she was moving to Florida for college. Anthony was so upset. She wanted him to go with her, but Anthony refused. Moving would mean breaking up smosh, and he wouldn’t do that. I was flattered that he did that, but I felt bad for him. Anthony is my best friend, and it was hard to see him hurt so badly. I hope he finds someone soon. I just want him to be happy. He acts like he is, but I’ve known him for so long; I know when he’s faking. Someone will come along for him soon. I know it.

                -Anthony-

We were walking back home and I was still fuzzy with Mandy on my mind. I didn’t see a girl running towards me and she bumped into me.

“Hey buddy, what’s your problem?” she yelled, rubbing her elbow.

“Uh, sorry,” I apologized, helping her up. I looked at her for the first time and the first thing I noticed was her eyes. They were green, and so very bright. Now I knew what Megan felt when she talked about Ian’s eyes.

“Welllll I better get back to my run,” the girl said.

“Oh yeah, I should catch up to my friends,” I said, turning to look for Ian and Megan. She turned and continued on her run. I looked at her running for a few moments then caught up with Ian and Megan.

“Who was that?” Megan asked.

“I dunno, some girl I bumped into,” I replied.

“Well she’s cute!” Megan said smartly.

“Yeah,” I said, trailing off and looking over my shoulder. We finally got home and walked in the house.

“Maybe you’ll see her again!” Megan whispered to me when we were inside, and bounced to the couch where Ian had turned on the tv. I stood there thinking for a moment. Maybe I would.

 Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and continue on :) Please vote and comment! Bye!