CHAPTER 15

"I think snug bug has fallen in love with you"

Thoma's POV

"Buggie."

That's what she called my snug bug. I pursed my lips as I saw her put Mason down. Juli quickly embraced her, leaning into her with closed eyes. She was beautiful, but it wasn't her beauty that caught me off guard. It was her presence. I could feel Ava staring. I merely glanced at her, trying not to roll my eyes.

"Uncle Tommy! —" I looked at Mason who held unto her hand. "this is (y:n)." He finished saying as my eyes moved from their hands, to the yellow dress, to her.

I saw her brush her hand on the side of her dress before reaching over. I stood up and took her hand in mine. Our eyes locking once more. Her hands were warm, soft, delicate. She smiled shyly. 

 "Thomas." I licked my lips before managing to smile back. She nodded, letting go of my grip.

"Sit by me." Mason scooted over next to me, making room for (y:n) as we took a seat.

I tried not to stare but the way she looked at Mason, the way she genuinely smiled at him, it was pure. Her skin glowed against the yellow dress. Her curls fell perfectly on her creamy like shoulders.

"Thomas?" I blinked away, turning to look at Ava.

"Hm?" I swallowed.

"Nothing." Ava smirked as she patted my knee and then gave it a squeeze.

I grabbed the glass of iced water and brought it to my lips, taking a rather long sip. I licked my lips and brushed the sweat beads the glass had with my thumb. Keeping my eyes busy from glancing constantly at (y:n).

"A little bird told me you stayed up at night talking about me. Is that true buggie?"

Still looking down I smirked, hoping she hadn't caught it. I remember that night. Mason couldn't find the words to describe her, and now I see why. There wasn't any words to describe the way (y:n) was or how she carried herself. Mason's giggle brought me back. I turned to see his cheeks get rosy as he glanced at me.

I pulled my hand from my lap and shuffled his hair with my fingers.

"I think snug bug has fallen in love with you." I said as I smiled at Mason, making his cheeks turn a darker shade of pink.

"I'm flattered." (y:n) said as I looked up. Her shoulders slightly moving as she giggled.

I flashed her a smug smile. She looked down instantly, biting her lip.

Oh love, don't. Don't do that, I thought my eyes glued on her soft lips. 

Bloody hell Thomas. What are you thinking. I pushed my hair back with my right hand. Shaking the thought of her lips away.

Tonight would be torture. 

A/N
How exciting, Thomas is finally in the picture!!! I hope all of you are enjoying! I apologize for this chapter being so short but I wanted to have (Y:N)'s POV too! I mean, we need to know how she sees Thomas right? WE MUST KNOW! Anyway stay tuned my loves!!

PS. I love you all so much.

d.o.a (d.o.s. according to Newtmas1991 )