CHAPTER 18

"let's get you out of this bloody dress"

"YOU'RE an only child?" Thomas' voice cracked.

"Now that's adorable." I said pointing a finger at him.

We had arrived at the Hexagon Apartments a few minutes ago but our conversation hadn't ended. In fact, it had just started. Thomas looked down, hiding his blushed cheeks.

"But yes, I'm the only child."

"So you're mom and dad? They're back home?" Thomas asked, his voice soft.

"Thomas?" I bit the inside of my bottom lip.

"Mhm?" Thomas sent an open gaze at me, eyebrows raised.

"Would you like to come inside? I'm dying to get out of this dress."

Thomas smirked. I instantly felt my cheeks heat, regretting the way I had just worded my sentence. "Oh no, I mean, I didn't mean." I stuttered, feeling embarrassed.

"I know." He said, as the engine died down he unbuckled; turning around to exit through his door. My eyes met his as he took my hand, helping me out of his car.

"C'mon. Let's get you out of this bloody dress." He winked.

I chuckled, leaning into him. My head resting on the outside of his bicep. My body making decisions of its own without consulting my brain. As we neared the entrance he moved to the side as he opened yet another door for me.

"I wish there was another way but — " I signaled the stairs that stood in front of us.

"I'll manage." He replied, taking the stairs next to me. As we neared the door to my apartment I scavenged for my keys that I had thrown into my purse carelessly.

"Here we go." I said, as I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

I set my purse on the kitchen counter and took of my coat, walking towards the couch and setting it down. "Make yourself at home." I said, looking up at Thomas whose eyes wandered around the small living space.

"Thank you." He said, as he walked towards the sliding doors leading to the terrace.

"I'll be back." I whispered as I headed towards my bedroom.

Thoma's POV 

I looked out the sliding doors as I awaited for (y:n). Her apartment smelled of citrus and lavender. I wasn't expecting an invitation to come inside her apartment but here I was. There was something about (y:n), something about her that I longed to know, to feel. My thoughts were interrupted by a whisper.

"Thomas?" I turned to see (y:n), her cheeks bright red. She still wore her dress.

"You need some help love?" I said looking down at her.

She bit her lip, nodding. Clearly embarrassed. I was getting used to her awful lip biting habit, that for some reason I began to like. I walked over to her as she turned around and picked up her curled hair with her right hand. She looked down, leaving access to the back of her neck. Her shoulders gleamed against the dim light. My fingers reached over and touched the cold clasp, slowly unzipping her. I had to make myself stop at mid back, even though I had the desire to keep tugging down.

"There you go love." I said, as I swallowed.

"Thank you Thomas." She said, as she let go of her hair, heading back to the room where she had come from.

I wanted to follow her, but I shook the thought away. She had fallen for someone, she was falling for someone and I couldn't intrude. I turned around and headed towards the couch that rested in the middle of the living room. I looked down at my watch. 10:32 P.M.

"Would you like something to drink?" I looked up, (y:n) was leaning against the kitchen counter. Her legs crossed. my eyes momentarily gazed at her beautiful set of thighs that were now exposed. Her face no longer contained any trace of makeup and her hair was pulled back in a low messy bun.

Could she possibly get anymore beautiful?

"Anything would be okay." I cleared my throat, adjusting my pants from my crotch as I slightly rose from the couch. My eyes landing on (y:n) again. She stood on the tip of her toes as she reached for two mugs. I smiled.

"Is Black tea okay?" She asked as she pulled down a box of tea bags.

"Perfect." I said. Feeling awkward just sitting on the couch, I stood up and headed towards the kitchen. (y:n)'s back was facing me. She wore a pair of grey cotton shorts that cut off a bit above mid thigh. Allowing my eyes to wander to her perfectly shaped legs. She wore a loose oversized white t-shirt that I swore was see-through.

Oh love, I want to strip you down. I thought just as (y:n) turned around, holding a mug in each hand. I pressed my lips together.

"Here." She said as she set the steaming mug in front of me. The infusion of Black tea filling the space between us.

"Thanks love." I replied. (y:n) tilted her head to the side, indicating the couch.

I picked up my mug and walked behind her. She sat across from me, crossing her legs. She looked down and blew on the liquid before taking a sip of the dark tea, closing her eyes as she swallowed.

"I'm ready." She said, licking her lips before flashing me a little smile.

"So your parents?" I asked, looking into her almond shaped eyes.

A/N
This ones for you ♥️ ohnewtie
Love you pretty girl!

- d.o.a