USJ 2/2

I tumble into the darkness, then suddenly it brightens. Landing heavily, then feeling someone else land on top of me, I cry out. They quickly roll away, allowing me to get to my hands and knees.

"(Y/N)?" Kaminari's familiar voice asks, then I hear two more thumps nearby. I sit up, looking around and finding myself in a rock field.

"What the hell just-" I ask, then cut myself off as I think of Kirishima, his arm reaching out for me to save him.

'Is he okay?' I wonder in my head, standing up. I was still a bit dizzy from the fall and swayed on my feet, almost falling over before Kaminari caught me.

"Thanks," I say, rubbing the back of my head. He makes sure I can stand on my own before turning to the other two people that landed near us.

"Jiro? And Yaoyorozu?" I say aloud as they moan and rub their heads, sitting up. They look up at the sound of their names, also gazing in shock at their surroundings.

"How did we get here?" Jiro asks, standing up. She seemed to be in better condition than I was, able to stand without any help. Yaoyorozu was also fine, fixing her hair. I saw something move from the corner of my eye and only just managed to dodge a blow aimed at my head, bending my back in an awkward angle and quickly running away. Spinning around, I see a full grown man launching punches at Jiro. One of her earphone jacks stretched down to her boot, plugging into the side and creating a loud boom that faintly resembled a heartbeat. The man was blown backwards, sent flying away by the waves of sound, skidding along the ground before the sound stopped. More people appeared, crowding around us, and we pressed our backs together. I clenched my hands into fists, watching as the blades slid out and leapt at the closest Villain. Jiro took care of anyone who came too close to me as I danced between them, slashing at their legs and arms without fatally injuring any of them. Yaoyorozu was pressing her hands together, focusing intensely, and Kaminari was lashing out at anyone close enough for him to hit.

Without warning, a massive sheet sprung from Yaoyorozu's body, falling over her and Jiro. Realising what it was, I leapt forwards and dived under the sheet with them.

"Kaminari!" Yaoyorozu cries, gaining his attention, "This is an insulation sheet, 150 millimetres thick!"

His face lit up in understanding and he smashed a fist into an open palm, grinning. Electricity crackled around his form as the sheet fell down on us, obscuring our view. I did, however, hear the massive boom that signaled Kaminari's Quirk being put into effect. Even through the insulation sheet, my hair stood on end and my clothing stuck to my body even more. A few seconds of silence pass before Yaoyorozu lifts up the sheet, peering out from under it.

"We're clear," she announces, stepping out and holding it up for us. I crawl out, looking around in awe at the destruction Kaminari had created. And there he was, the man himself, slowly shuffling around, giggling like an idiot with his thumbs up. He had both snot and drool running from his face and his hair was a frizz of gold and one streak of black.

"What happened?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion.

"His brain short-circuits when he goes over his wattage limit," Jiro explained, checking the electrocuted bodies of the Villains around us for anyone still able to fight. A shadow moves in the corner of my vision, near Kaminari, and before I can get a good look it darts out of hiding and sweeps him into the air by the back of his shirt, holding a palm to his head.

"Kaminari!" I cry, taking a step forwards but stopping when the Villain grins at me.

"You're going to do exactly as I say, or this idiot is going to get his brain fried," he threatens, electricity crackling around his hand. I freeze completely, trying to figure out what to do. The girls behind me are also frozen.