Summer Training Camp 1/2

(Sorry for the huge wait, I really didn't have any inspiration or motivation for this book and was focused on my other ones Nyeh)

After the incident with the people in the alleyway, I barely ever closed my left eye anymore. One time, I craned my neck in front of a mirror and noticed it was now a silvery-blue colour. Tomorrow was the day that the summer training camp would begin. I was looking forward to seeing everyone from UA again... even Bakuhoe.

I flop backwards onto my bed, spread like a starfish, staring at the ceiling. Eijiro knocks lightly on my door and opens it, peeking his head around it.

"Dinner's ready, (Y/N)," he says, walking towards me. I sigh, sitting up and swinging my legs over the edge. As I stand up, he takes the opportunity to wrap his arms around my waist and place a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah yeah, let me go, I'm hungry," I laugh, pushing him off me. He smiles, taking my hand and twining his fingers between mine.

~ On the day of the camp... ~

I wait outside the gate nervously, not entirely sure why I felt nervous. Maybe I was scared of seeing everyone again, or maybe it was the fear of going on the camp. Something in me was troubled, trying to tell me something but not knowing how to. I push the feeling away, turning my attention back to the people approaching me.

Iida was the first to arrive and, upon seeing me waiting there before him, he wasted no time in congratulating me for being a good student and arriving early. I had barely been able to sleep last night and had been up before dawn.

As another hour passes, Iida rants about something I'm not too interested in. I tune out to him and stare at the ground, my mind working away at imagined scenarios that I would enjoy.

"Also, (Y/N), your eye is open! Did something happen to make you feel comfortable enough to take off your bandage?" Iida asks formally, chopping his arm in the air. I jump back to attention, kind of wishing I had listened to him now.

"I-I just... didn't feel like wearing it any more?" I respond, hating how it sounded more like a question than anything else. Thankfully, Uraraka rounds the corner and diverts Iida's attention from me. Another hour passes and everyone is assembled, along with Aizawa. When Eijiro saw me standing there, he immediately took my hand.

"Why is your hand so cold?" he asks, grinning at me.

"Shut up, it just happens sometimes," I say, pouting and removing my hand from his grip. He laughs, grabbing it again and turning back to the front. We pile onto the bus and I sit near the back, looking out the window. Eijiro sits near the front with Denki and Mina comes to sit next to me.

"Hey (Y/N)~" she says slyly, making me wonder what she's about to ask.

"Yes?" I respond, turning away from the window.

"How are you and Kirishima going?" she asks, wiggling her eyebrows. My face turns red and I look away without answering. She doesn't give up.

"Have you done the do yet?" she continues, edging closer to see my face.

"If I say yes, will it make you leave me alone?"

"I KNEW IT!!" she shouts, throwing her hands up in victory. I forcefully slap my hand against my face, wishing I could disappear. Then I activate my Quirk and do actually disappear.

"Hey, (Y/N), come on! Don't be shy," Mina pleads. I slip out of the seat and walk to the front, still invisible. When I reach Denki and Eijiro, I turn myself visible again.

"Eh?! (Y/N)?! When did you-" Denki starts, then shuts up as I step forwards.

"Can I sit next to Eijiro? Mina was making me really uncomfortable," I ask, staring down at him. Denki quickly moves out of the way, walking to where I came from. I sit next to Eijiro and he casually wraps an arm around my shoulders.