Dangerous

A few days had passed since USJ, all of us recovered and ready to go again. School security had been tripled, and Class 1-A had become famous overnight. We were often approached by people from the news, trying to get us to spill what happened. Aizawa had told us all we were strictly forbidden from speaking about it until they got it all sorted out. I was currently in my apartment, hiding from the news crew that wouldn't leave me door.

"Please, just a few questions!" a muffled voice called, begging. I stuffed a pillow over my face. It was Saturday, so no school today, and I was bored.

"Oh! You're in Class 1-A as well, right? Please, we just want you to answer a few questions!"

I sit up, letting the pillow fall to my lap, and a familiar knock lands on the door. I yank open the door, dragging Eijiro inside, then close and lock the door before anyone can press inside. He was panting, probably ran the entire way to my apartment.

"Well, you got a fan base," he says, taking off his shoes.

"Not entirely wanted," I respond, ignoring the cries that came from the other side of the door. He chuckles, walking with me to my couch.

"Whadd'ya wanna do today?" I ask, stretching my arms above my head.

"Well, I was thinking we could go see a movie or something, but I guess we're locked in," he chuckles, rubbing the back of his head. If we were close friends before USJ, we had become best friends after it. A ding came from his pocket and he pulled out his phone, reading the message.

"Kaminari's asking if we're free today," he states, holding it up so I can read it too.

"I mean, we are if we want to go through that crowd for whatever he wants," I say, jerking my head at the door, muffled pleads still coming through.

"Let's just stall for now. They'll go away soon, then we can meet him."

A few minutes later the shouting dies down and there's the sound of many people shuffling away, disappointed. I peer through the glass hole, seeing nobody left standing around, and wave Eijiro over.

"We're in the clear. Finally," I say, putting my shoes on, "Did Pikachu say where he wanted to go?"

"He said to meet him in the park. I told him we were a bit trapped and would be late, but he's also got Sero with him."

"Alright, let's go," I respond, opening the door a crack and looking through. Everyone was gone already, so I opened it wider and shuffled out, holding it open for Eijiro. We walk in silence down the stairs, checking up and down the street anxiously before stepping out. It had become a habit by now to check of there were any vans or large groups of people standing around holding cameras and microphones. We make our way down to the park, avoiding who we can, and join the others within a few minutes.

"Sorry for taking so long, the news team showed up and tried to bust my door down," I say, raising a hand in greeting. They wave back, chuckling, and we sit at a picnic bench together. Sero digs through his bag for a few seconds before taking out a few containers, setting them on the wooden table and uncovering them. The food is revealed, but I'm not all that hungry. Eijiro keeps trying to force feed me, telling me it's too good to pass up, but I keep wriggling out of his grasp, much to the amusement of the other two. When they're done eating, they pack up and we walk down a few paths together. The three of them were engaged in a deep conversation, but I was off in my own world.

"And then she turned the game right around and beat me! Isn't that right, (Y/N)?" Eijiro asks, laughing. I stumble as I'm jerked back to reality, blinking a few times and looking at him in confusion.

"What?" I ask as they laugh at my deer in headlights confusion.

"When you beat me at that Pokemon game!" he says, still grinning. It takes me a few seconds to remember what happened and I try to smile, but it comes out twisted and they laugh harder.