Bonus Chapter (Thankyou for 1K!!!)

As I left the room Eijiro gave me, he takes my hand and leads me down the stairs. We had decided earlier to go outside and do something interesting before the Summer Training camp, but we were just wandering around aimlessly for now. We eventually settle on going to the park.

I scrambled up a tree immediately, leaving him on the ground staring up at me.

"Bet you can't catch me!" I shout, laughing. He grins and leaps up after me, springing from branch to branch. I take a second to admire him before jumping away, finding the strongest branches and landing on them before springing to the next.

"Damn it, get back here!" Eijiro calls, right behind me. I laugh and miss my next step, almost falling before he catches my hand and holds me up. When he pulls me up beside him, he backs me up until my back is pressed to the trunk and leans in.

His arms go around my waist and mine go around his neck, kissing him back deeply. When we pull away, our faces were red and we weren't making eye contact with eachother.

"I find it kind of funny how we've already done the thing and we're still embarrassed about kissing," I laugh, feeling my arms go light. He chuckles and places and hand over his eyes, trying to hide.

"Oi, shitty hair! (Y/N)! Get down here!"

We look down at the sound of the familiar cry, looking down at the ground and noticing Katsuki glaring up at us.

"Notice how he remembers my name and not yours," I tease as we climb down. Eijiro chuckles, hardening his body and falling instead of climbing, then holding out his arms for me to jump down into.

"Come on! Leap into my comfy embrace!" he calls, making me laugh. I fall the rest of the way and he catches me, swinging me around to get rid of my momentum before holding me in front of him.

"Stop being so lovey-dovey and get over here!!" Bakugou yells, making us chuckle. Eijiro lets me go but holds tightly to my hand. We walk side by side over to the group, a big smile planted on each of our faces. Except Katsuki, of course.