BONUS: Halloween Chapter Part Two

I got a request to do this recently so here ya go. I love you guys <3

~

"Hey, everyone, come over here! We're gonna watch the footage of the maze!" Uraraka calls, setting up a projector and screen.

"You recorded it?" I ask, slightly confused. I hadn't seen any cameras in the maze. Uraraka nods, smiling.

"There were cameras hidden in the trees and stuff. We edited it all together last night after Aizawa gave us permission to play it during lunch."

"Of fucking course there were cameras everywhere." Bakugou grumbles, glaring at her. A sly grin crosses her face.

"You're only upset because you-"

"SHUT UP FLOATY!"

"I'm curious. Uraraka, play the video." I say, grinning. Bakugou levels a death glare at me and I ignore him, my attention focused on the screen.

"Yeah, I'll pass. I don't wanna see myself as a zombie." Mineta shudders, leaving the room. Some others follow him, including Todoroki and Jiro. Despite complaining about the video, Bakugou still stays in the room to watch. As the video starts, I realise it was mainly focused on Todoroki and I as we go through the maze.

"Why are we the main focus?" I ask Iida. He was wrapped up in the video and I have to repeat myself for an answer.

"That'd be because you avoided all the zombies in the first half! Everyone else was bitten by the time Kirishima and Kaminari caught up with you. Except Shoji, of course." he explains. I nod, remembering Shoji already standing at the food table as I exited the maze. I turn my attention back to the screen, shuddering as Tetsutetsu starts lumbering towards us. From the corner of my eye, I notice Bakugou's face darken.

"Isn't that the steel fucker from the sports festival?" he asks. I realise what's about to happen as Tetsutetsu latches onto my leg, raising it up to his mouth. I was only saved by Todoroki's ice, but the damage had been done. Bakugou leaps to his feet and storms out of the room, his face the epitome of rage.

"Should we go save Tetsutetsu's life?" I ask. Eijiro nods and stands up, pulling me up with him, and we run out of the room after Bakugou.

~

"TETSUTETSU IF YOU'RE IN HERE YOU BETTER START RUNNING BECAUSE KATSUKI FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MAZE!!" I shout into the food court. Everyone falls silent before Tetsutetsu stands up and walks over to me.

"Uh... what?"

"SON OF A STEEL FUCKER! WHEN I FIND HIM, HE'S DEAD!!"

Bakugou's voice filters down the stairs towards us. Eijiro and I had run around a longer way to avoid him noticing us, and he was almost here. Thinking quickly, I grab Tetsutetsu's hand and start pulling him towards the door leading outside, Eijiro slamming closed the food court doors behind us. Just as we round the corner and go out of sight, I hear a loud explosion and a crash as the door is blasted off its hinges.

"WHERE'S THAT STEELY SON OF A BITCH?!" Bakugou roars. I snicker and run away, out into the fields behind the school buildings. Some other students look at us curiously, wondering what the shouting was about. I heard the sound of explosions approaching quickly and laugh from the amount of adrenaline I was feeling. Who knew running from Bakugou for your friend's life could be so terrifying, yet so fun?

"FOUND YOU!!"

"Ah, shit!" I cry,  tackling Tetsutetsu out of the way as Bakugou lets off a huge explosion where we were just standing. I laugh again, making Bakugou pause.

"When the hell did you get here?!" he demands.

"I got here a few seconds earlier than you to make sure you don't kill Tetsutetsu!" I gasp, still laughing. The sound was infectious and the other two boys join in. The situation was ridiculous, and I was loving it. Even Bakugou cracked a smile.

"Fine, I'll let him off this time. If he ever tries to hurt you again, though, I'm not going to stop until he's been hurt twice as much." he says, crossing his arms. I grin devilishly.

"Aww, didn't know you cared so much, Bakubro~"

"Start running."

"AAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOO!!"

There were many explosions that day.

~

Idea and request by:

@CittyKat27