Hero Costume Updates

Okay I know you're all waiting for the next real chapter but this was bugging me.

No more wild wild pussycats (I love that name) rip-off costume. I'm gonna make a new one.

Undershirt: It's gonna be a rather dark blue, like the night sky. It'll have long sleeves reaching down to your wrists and fits closely enough not to slip backwards but also loose enough to allow full movement. Made of strengthened nano-fibers that cannot be cut without an extreme force to rip through the material.

Jacket: Short-sleeved white v-neck. More for show than anything else, for people to recognise you. Has the number "99" printed over the heart.

Horns: Radio. Can be used to transmit and receive messages from anywhere in the state. Covers the ears and reaches above the head in a back curve.

Pants: Long, white pants made of the same material as the undershirt. Has a light blue pattern at the ends that look similar to waves.

Boots: Has sharp blades attached to the heels that curve back along the length of your leg. Also has blades that can be retracted by certain movements of the foot hidden in the toe of the boot. In the soles themselves, springs are hidden to give an extra boost when jumping.

Cape: Made of the same material as the pants and undershirt. Envision it how you want, I'm getting lazy. Or don't even put it in, if it doesn't work for you.

Alright so due to your Quirk being fucking useless in an endurance fight, I've decided to add in a weapon for you. It's basically two scythes with a chain attached to the pommel of each linking them together. Ever seen Soul Eater? It's like Black Star's usual chosen weapon.

Also I'm working on the next chapter. It'll take some time because... I'm lazy... but it will come out soon. Hopefully.

Okay bye.