Bakusquad

(Video is Lower Your Expectations (bnha))

"(Y/N)!"

I wake up groggily, hating everything for a few seconds. I had barely gotten any sleep last night, woken every couple of minutes by nightmares. Shuffling to my feet, I trudge over to the door and whip it open.

"I think that's the saltiest I've ever seen you," Sero chuckles with Kirishima behind him.

"Why are you here too?" I ask, turning around and shuffling back inside, hearing them follow me in. It was Saturday, so we didn't have school today.

"Thought I might come along as well. You got any food?" he asks, spreading himself across my couch. I grunt in annoyance, laying on the floor below him.

"I do but you're not getting any. Also I want to sleep," I say, closing my eyes and wondering why my floor was so comfortable. The boys chuckle and talk among themselves for a few minutes before I sense someone lay next to me.

"Eijiro get your own floor," I mumble as he drapes his arm across my back. He laughs and Joy wanders over, her tail wagging in excitement.

"You have a dog?" Sero asks, picking her up and placing her on his lap.

"Shut up..." I mutter.

"Woah, what did I do?" he asks, confused.

"I'm just really tired right now."

"Didn't sleep enough last night?"

I mumble a yes, dragging a pillow from the couch and curling around it with my eyes closed. Another knock comes from the door and I open one eye, wondering who it was. Standing up, I drop the pillow on Eijiro's face and open the door.

"Hey (Y/N)..." Denki says, rubbing the back of his head and staring at the ground.

"How the fuck do you guys know where I live," I ask, forgetting for a moment what happened at the sports festival.

"I wanted to say sorry. I don't have an excuse other than being sick of being alone. Can we still be friends?" he asks, still staring at the ground, his expression pained.

"It's fine, I kind of understand. Get in here, you pikachu," I say, grinning. He looks up, smiling and walking inside as I close the door behind him. When we walk back into the room where the others were, I find Eijiro on his back and clutching the pillow to his chest, trying to get Sero off him.

"Just give it to me already!" Sero cries, trying to snatch it away. Joy was trotting around them, confused but also wanting to join in. I laugh, sitting on the floor beside them and swiftly taking a picture.

"(Y/N) delete that!" Eijiro cries, holding the pillow out of reach.

"Make me!" I shout back, trying to contain my laughter. Denki sits beside me, watching the two of them wrestle and laughing.

'Damn this feels good,' I think, wondering how long it had been since I had been this happy. My tired, salty mood had disappeared. The two of them fight for a few more minutes before I dive in and steal the pillow from both of them.

"This is mine, stop arguing over it!" I say, clutching it to my chest. They all laugh and we sit in a circle, trading jokes and making up stories for eachother. Without warning, my door flies open and Bakugou storms in.

"Seriously how the fuck do you all know where I live?!" I yell as he joins us, already shouting.

"Don't question it and be happy!!" Eijiro yells back.

"It was you!" I accuse, standing up and pointing my finger at him. He laughs, the sound making me feel warm inside. Joy settles down next to Bakugou, leaning against him.