Somehow This Happened

(WARNING: Sexual Content! Level: Lime)

Waking up slowly, I stretch my arms above my head and roll over, not wanting to throw off the covers yet.

"(Y/N)!" a familiar voice calls at my door. My eyes narrow in annoyance but I get up anyway, shuffling to the door.

"That's the worst bed hair I've ever seen," Eijiro chuckles.

"Shut up, spiky hair," I say, moving to the side to let him in.

"Bakugou confirmed!" he yells, backing away in mock fear. I grin in my best Bakugou imitation and make small explosion sounds with my voice, my palms pointed outwards.

"Die!!" I shout, leaping at him and tackling him to the ground. We laugh, his hand resting on my head. Once we had calmed down I roll off him, almost squishing Joy.

"Hey, girl, didn't see you there," I say, lifting her up and placing her on my chest. She scrabbles around, wondering why the floor was moving.

'It's called breathing, girl,' I say in my head, stroking her. She jumps to the floor and runs away, yapping excitedly. Eijiro helps me up, his hand lingering in mine for a second longer than needed. Before he has a chance to let go, I twine my fingers between his. He smiles, drawing me to him and kissing my forehead before letting go.

"Happy now?" he asks playfully, smiling gently down at me.

"It'll have to do," I reply, walking to my couch and draping myself across it. He chuckles, following my example and lying on top of me.

"Hey! Get off, I can't breathe!" I yell, my face turning red. Without warning he flips us around so he had his arms beside my head, trapping me below him in a warm cage.

"Eijiro?"

He lowers his head, pressing his lips against mine gently, like he wasn't sure if it was okay. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. We stay like that, not moving, for about ten seconds before he breaks away, his eyes half-lidded and his lips still parted.

"(Y/N), I want you so bad..."

My face turns so red I thought I might get a nosebleed from the amount of blood rushing to my head.

"Um... are you alright?" Eijiro asks, tilting his head at me.

"YES I'M FINE I'M JUST ABOUT TO PASS OUT THAT'S ALL," I reply loudly, making him laugh a bit.

"Can I...?" he asks, and I know exactly what he was talking about. Tilting my head to the side, exposing my neck, I hear him swallow and lower his face to my neck, gently kissing the skin. I moan quietly and he stops, unsure of what it meant.

"Tell me if I need to stop, okay?" he says, then slowly continues, making sure it's okay with me each time before continuing. My heart was pounding rapidly and I was sure he could feel it, as my chest was pressed against his. After a few minutes he starts sucking on the skin, then biting gently. I moan louder and he pauses again. Without thinking, I place my hand on the back of his head and push it down. He freezes in surprise but understands the signal, gaining confidence. This goes on for a few more minutes until he gets a bit more adventurous, moving his hands up and down my sides.

Without warning, the door flies open, slamming against the wall loudly.

"Oi, (Y/N)!! Get up!!" Bakugou's screech echoes off the walls. Eijiro quickly scrambles off me, landing on the floor painfully. It was just in time, as well, since the entire fucking Bakusquad was there.

"Why the hell are you in my house again?!" I yell, making them all flinch, save Bakugou, who was still shouting for me to wake up.

"Sorry, (Y/N), he didn't really give us a choice..." Sero mumbles, rubbing the back of his head. I sigh loudly and plant my palm on my forehead.

"Did it ever occur to you that I might have plans for the day?" I ask darkly, moving my palm down to cover my eyes. The boys shuffled nervously, averting their eyes like bad children. Bakugou sweeps me to my feet, dragging me to the door with his other arm wrapped around Eijiro's neck.

"Come on! Let's just go already!" he shouts, clicking his tongue in annoyance as we resist.

"Dude, let go!!" I shout, swinging at him. He ducks beneath the blow, dropping Eijiro and retaliating. I dodge aside, aiming a kick at his face. He blocks it, using my momentum to slam me into the ground.

'Crap!!' I shout in my head as he moves in, his Quirk activating. I didn't even see Denki move. All I knew was that Bakugou had suddenly been electrocuted.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" he asks, helping me to my feet. Bakugou lay below us, stunned but not unconscious. I nod and he leaps to his feet.

"Oi, what the hell was that fo-"

The rest of his cries are muffled by the tape that wraps around his mouth.

"Shut up, Bakugou," Sero mutters, sighing with his eyes closed. Bakugou screams obscenities at us as we start walking away, leaving him behind.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask when we leave the building. We had tied up Bakugou with Sero's tape so that he wouldn't follow us. He seemed... extra bitchy today.

"I have no idea. He's been acting weird lately, ever since the sports festival," Sero answers, staring at the sky. I try to think of a reason as to why he was acting this way, but I couldn't think properly. Starting with the morning, then a few minutes ago, my thoughts were scrambled all over the place. We walk in silence for a while longer. We finally decide on spending the day just loitering around in the park, doing whatever came to mind until the sun set. On the way back, we skipped everyone elses houses and reached mine, finally freeing Bakugou from the tape. He seemed to have cooled down, for once, and I invited the boys to stay over for the night.

"The old hag would kill me, so I'll pass," Bakugou sneers, slouching away with his hands shoved deep in his pockets. The rest of the boys accepted and I set up makeshift beds for them. I kept my room to myself, however. Nobody's gonna make me leave my comfortable bed. I heard them snickering in the other room and I tried to block it out. My door creaked open and someone entered the bed beside me.

"Eijiro get your own damn bed!!" I shout without even opening my eyes, making him fall backwards in surprise. Denki and Sero started laughing from the doorway. I kick them out of my room, dragging my desk across the door to keep it shut.

"Goodnight (Y/N)!~" I hear them laughing from the other side. Grunting to myself but also smiling, I pull my covers up to my chin and sink into the bed, quickly falling asleep despite the loud whispering going on where I set the boys up.