My Past

It had been a few days since the sludge Villain attacked. He had been returned to the police and was put under high security, making sure he didn't get out again. Some of my classmates had come visit me, but the boys that had been there with me came more often. Especially Eijiro. I was worried he was putting off homework or studying to see me, and kept telling him I would be fine, but he wouldn't leave. I appreciated the worry he placed over me, however, and seeing him had become the highlight of my day. He was currently sitting next to me in the visitors chair.

"So, what did I miss?" I ask. I was going to be released from hospital tomorrow and wanted to know what I had missed in class, not wanting to be left behind.

"Nothing really important. Mostly just basic training with Aizawa and All Might," he replies, leaning forwards with his hands knitted together. He was resting his elbows on his knees, his gaze firmly locked on mine.

"Even basic training is useful. Make sure you take notes or something for me," I reply and he chuckles.

"I think that's Midoriya's specialty. Ask him next time he visits, not me," he answers, rubbing the back of his head and doing his grin. I would never admit it but I loved seeing him happy.

"Lazy ass-"

"Now that's rude."

"Shush. I'm talking. You lazy ass," I chuckle, and he laughs along with me.

"You've been talking with Bakugou too much, he's teaching you bad manners!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY, WEIRD HAIR?!"

We both turn our heads in shock to see a fuming Bakugou standing in the door, one palm raised threateningly. Bursting out laughing, he just gets madder.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" he cries, before I wave my hand at him.

"No stop I can't!" I cry, tears falling from my eyes from laughing too hard. Bakugou clicks his tongue in annoyance, grabbing a spare seat and placing it next to me. He crosses his arms, grinding his teeth together, and glares at Eijiro. We calm ourselves down and continue talking, Bakugou occasionally joining in. A few minutes later a nurse shyly peeks her head around the corner.

"Excuse me, visiting hours are over. Please return to the front desk and sign out," she says meekly, shuffling into the room. The two boys stand up, Eijiro grinning and Bakugou scowling. They place the chairs in a corner and wave goodbye to me. I wave back, giving them a smile, as they turn the corner and out of sight. The nurse immediately drops the shy, feminine act.

"I don't understand why you get all the cute guys, girlie," she hisses, moving around the room and roughly making me sit up. I protect my injured arm, glaring at her.

"Because I'm not a stuck up bitch who complains every chance she gets!" I spit back, prepared to beat her ass. Even though I had been in here for only a week, I already hated this girl with every shred of hatred I could muster. She was about eighteen, older than me, but not by much.

"What did you just say? I can put you down right here!" she screams, and I'm taken aback.

'Did... Did she just threaten to kill me?'

Eijiro's head peeks around the door frame, surprising both me and the nurse.

"I heard shouting. Are you okay?" he asks, approaching me. The nurse steps between us.

"She was threatening me-"

"I call bullshit!"

"And she tried to attack me!" the nurse whines, pressing herself against him and ignoring my cry. He glares at her.