Random Filler

We watched the movie we wanted to and headed home for the day. Tomorrow was Sunday, so we would need something else to chew up the time, and I wanted to be with him as much as possible for now. When morning came, I sat upright and leapt out of bed, pacing in the kitchen anxiously for him to knock on the door. When it comes, I leap forwards and swing it open.

And am greeted by reporters. I slam the door shut before they can even open their mouths.

"GO AWAY!!" I yell through the door, trying to ignore the clicks of cameras and the voices of pleading people. Stomping further into the house, I slump into my couch and moan loudly.

"Why can't they leave me aloooooooonnee?" I say, dragging out the last word. Falling sideways, I sigh and rest a hand atop my stomach. My injured arm stings but I can deal with it. After some more repeated knocking on the door, a louder voice rings out.

"Excuse me, can I please get through?" it asks, then there's the sound of people shuffling around. A lighter knock on the door.

"(Y/N)?" Eijiro calls, making me spring up from the couch. I swing open the door, grab the front of his shirt and drag him through before any cameras can click. Slamming the door again, I turn to face him.

"You okay?" I ask, and he nods.

"I'm fine. You look pissed though," he replies, staring at my face. I force myself to relax.

"Just those damn reporters. They never leave for good," I complain, my shoulders slumping. Through the closed door, pleads started repeating themselves.

"They're probably curious about what happened last week," he says, taking off his shoes and walking deeper into the house. I follow him, entering the kitchen and grabbing some leftovers from the fridge.

"Maybe I should go to your house instead. They all seem to know where I live now," I suggest, cracking the lid and shoving the fork in. He considers the idea for a second before shaking his head.

"Too much trouble. Not really worth it," he says, watching as I shovel food into my mouth. I finish quickly, placing the container back in the kitchen and walking back to him. As I sit beside him, he drapes an arm around my shoulders and my face heats up. I tense up by accident and he moves to remove his arm.

"Sorry," he mutters but I grab his arm, placing it back around me.

"No, it's fine."

A few seconds of awkward silence pass, if you ignored the pounding on the door and the shouting voices.

"Any plans for today?" I ask, just to break the silence.

"I was planning to take you somewhere, but those damn reporters keep showing up," he growls, and it hits me right there how annoyed he is at those people. I stand up, making my way to my room and quickly throwing on some proper clothes. Eijiro was still sitting on the couch, but he was staring at me like he wanted to know what I was going to do. Putting on my best scowl, I walk over to the door and open it.

"PISS OFF!!" I roar in the surprised faces of the news crews. A few seconds of stunned silence pass and one of them step forwards.

"We just need you to answer-"

"I SAID PISS OFF! I'M NOT TELLING YOU SHIT, SO GET LOST!!"

The crews quickly scurry away, leaving me in the door, still fuming. Eijiro sidles up beside me and pats my shoulder.

"That was kind of impressive," he marvels as we exit the apartment and close the door, "Maybe hanging out with Bakugou wasn't such a terrible idea."

I chuckle, but it sounds hollow. I was still furious that these people think they can just intrude on my life and not leave until I give them what they want. We walk together down to the park and are taken by surprise when we find Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka hanging out down there as well. We decide to stay down there together and the day flies past, soon becoming night. Eijiro walks me back home and we say goodbye at the door, then linger for a few seconds because we both have no idea what to do. He steps forwards and wraps me in a hug, then quickly speed walks away. With my face burning, I turn and step inside, closing the door behind me. I change into my pajamas and sink into my bed, careful not to put any pressure on my injured arm, and sleep the night away.